Chapter Four

Dan's POV

My hand gently brushed over Phil's beautiful black hair as we stood holding each other close. His head was leaning against my body as we stood in silence.

"Phil, you are going to miss the fireworks" I say as a bright blue light burst through the sky. A grin appeared on my face as he looked up, his face illuminated by the magical colours exploding in the night sky.

He stayed close to my body as we both stood watching and listening the display. My arm stayed securely around him as his head rested near my shoulder.

Was this real? Was this really happening?

Phil's POV

The loud bangs of the fireworks made me jump slightly but just staying in Dan's gentle hug made me feel secure.

Blues, purples, pinks, greens. There were too many colours in the sky to count. Wizzing, exploding, sparkling. I love fireworks, they truely are beautiful.

I brought my eyes away from the sky and onto Dan's face, the fireworks making his eyes shine along with the gentle glimmer the bonfire was creating upon them.

He really was perfect. No matter how hard I tried I could never find any fault in him what-so-ever.

Dan's POV

Eventually the fireworks stopped and the crowd clapped and cheered. Me and Phil joined in, especially Phil. He clapped quickly and loudly, adding in a few 'woo's here and there.

"That was beautifully awesome!" I stated while looking at him with the grin still painted onto my face as well as his.

He spun round and looked at me with his goofy smile. "Yeah!" He chuckled happily.

In that moment I could of just kissed him. My hands could of found his cheeks, they would have brought him closer and our lips would be colliding.

But he looked away and into the fire, completely unaware of my thoughts. Dont be stupid, Dan, Phil will never love you in the way you love him.

I just wish he did.