Chapter Eleven

Phil's POV

A few hours had past since the fiasco with Ryan appearing at our house. Luckily, Dan couldn't remember much except a figure running in. I didn't want him to know the truth but I hated lying to him.

"I sorted it, Dan, don't worry about it. Please." My voice broke through the silence of the room, as I placed a mug of tea on the coffee table for him. I had cleaned his nose up and helped him to lay down on our sofa. He looked so precious as he laid there, pillows supporting his head and his duvet tucked around him. I'm so lucky! I thought to myself as I looked down at my handsome boyfriend.

"But...what happened? Who was it, Phil?..." Dan said in a hushed, weak tone while tapping his hand on the small area of sofa that he wasn't laid on, trying to get me to sit down beside him. That I did. Daintily, I placed myself on the seat and took his hand cautiously into mine. "I will tell you once you aren't so weak, okay? You need to rest up." I responded, replicating his gentle voice.

He wriggled over slightly before pulling me down to lay down beside him. His arms snaked round my waist as he moved closer, placing his head on my chest like it was a pillow. "How are you feeling, darling?" As I spoke his eyes shut slowly and a smile grew on his face. "As long as you are with me, I always feel perfect." He responded in a happier tone to previously.

How could I tell him? He knew about me and Ryan. He was the one who wiped my tears when Ryan left. He hated Ryan for hurting me. I thought I did as well but...now i'm not so sure. That kiss felt like something was still there. Like there was still those fireworks of love between our lips.

No Phil! What are you thinking?!? Things with Ryan are over. He hurt you and you hate him! You are with Dan. You love Dan. Now stop thinking about Ryan and focus on Dan, he's hurt. He's hurt because of Ryan. Ryan has hurt both of you. Forget him. You hate him. The voice inside my head rants at me.

"Dan...I need to tell you about what happened earlier..." I croaked down to the younger boy as he rested against me. A few minutes past of silence before a sound escaped Dan. He had started to snore. Bless him, he had fallen asleep while curled into me. Even now things like this that he did made my heart melt and the grin on my face grow.

Dan's POV (Dream state)

I fell slowly into a deep sleep to the sound of Phil's heart beat.

Gradually my eyes flickered open to acclimatize to the new environment. A frown appeared on my face as I brought myself to my feet. Where was I? I was standing in the middle of a plain white room; white ceiling, white walls, white floor. As my eyes moved round and analysed the room, I noticed there was no doors or windows, the walls were plain as a clean sheet of paper.

"DAN!" My name was suddenly shouted from behind me, causing me to rotate speedily. The wall which was previously behind me had vanished, creating an enormously long corridor. Panic rushes through my body at the abnormally fast transformation. I spun back around to see the opposite wall had become a tremendously deep passageway also. The entire room had been seperated into corridors, each wall disappearing from beside me.

"HELP ME! DAN!" The voice shouted again from down one of the corridors. Suddenly it registed in my brain who the owner of the voice was. Phil. It was Phil and he sounded in trouble. The panic which was filling my body made me want to cry. "DAN!" Phil screamed and his voice echoed around me. I began to run, my feet pounding on the hard white floor which hurt my bare feet. However, this thought was at the back of my mind. Phil needed me and quick, I had to reach him and hold him close.

It seemed to stretch on and on. A never ending corridor. Suddenly I stopped, the plain walls now had doors upon them but there were thousands of them. Every single door was white and had a different number displayed on them with a metal sign. Which one did I have to go through to get to Phil? Which one will lead me to my best friend?

"PHIL!?!?" My voice echos around the corridors which surround me. I begin to cry, falling to my knees to put my head in my hands. The tears flowed like waterfalls down my face as I slowly began to curl up on the floor. "Phil...Phil...Phil...Phil.." I mumbled to myself silently.

Phil's POV

Dan had been asleep for about two hours so I was sorting things out while he rested in the lounge. I was in the middle of washing the dishes when Dan's voice made me switch out my thoughts. Suddenly I drop the cloth I was gripping to and run as fast as I could into the next room.

"Wake up Dan...it's okay...sssh...come on...it's okay.." My voice is hushed as I knelt upon the floor beside the sofa where he was crying and shouting my name.

I stroked his cheek softly with my thumb as I tried to wake him up. After a few moments my eyes met a pair of beautiful deep brown eyes. He looked at me but kept sobbing, pulling at his duvet to curl up tighter.

"It was just a dream Dan. It's over now. It was only your imagination. You are safe here with me." I whisper before kissing his forehead softly and taking his hand into mine.

"I th-th-though..t......thought I l-lost yo-ou..." Dan managed to choke out between sobs. "No! Im here silly! I will never ever leave you! I promise! I love you Dan!" A grin is wide across my face but inside Im crying. Do I love him though? I dont know. Ryan. But...but Dan. He obviously loves me and I love him.

"You won't ever leave...?" He yawned, his eyes only half open as I soothingly stroked his silky hair.

"Not ever." I responded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, this is a longer chapter than all the others but I guess not much happened! O.O

Are you still enjoying it? I feel like it's going downhill now. Like im dragging it out too long and it's becoming boring.

Please tell me if you arent enjoying it x
Thank you for reading :)