Chapter Ten

Phil's POV

His lips were against mine and his eyes were shut. Slowly my eyelids flicked down and my hands held onto his waist.

It was magical. It was beautiful. It was like a thousand fireworks exploding at once. It was everything I ever dreamed of and more than I could ever even imagine.

He pulled me closer so our chests pressed against each other's and I could feel his quick heartbeat.

"Dan...I love you...I love you more than a friend or even a...a best friend.....Ive always loved you..." I mumble against his lips before pressing mine onto his firmer.

The feeling of his fingers pushing through my hair sent shivers down my spine. He was perfect, he really was.

Dan's POV

I put my hands on the back of his neck as we kissed passionatly.

Suddenly, we were interupted by a loud and harsh knock on the door which forced me to pull away from Phil's lips.

"I will be back. I promise." My voice is gentle and so is my hand as it runs across his cheek while I stand up.  With that I walk out the lounge and down to the front door.

Carefully I turned the key before suddenly geyting the door slammed into me, causing my nose to get crushed and bleed out down my face. I stumble a little and grab hold of my nose, my vision was blurred from the sudden force.

A man had walked straight through our door and into the lounge where Phil was still sat. At least that I think I saw happen.

"Phil.." I say trying to.make my way to the door but due to dizzyness and pain I fall to the ground. With my head hitting the wall, on accident as I fell, I was out cold on the corridor floor.

Phil's POV

Out the corner of my eye I see the figure of a man standing over me as I had started to play Sonic again. "Hey, who was at the door?" I smile thinking it was Dan standing beside me.

A hand tightly grabbed my top and stood me up. I gulped and looked up to be greeted with a familiar face. "Ryan. What are you doing here?" I whisper as my ex held onto my top before pulling me into a hug.

"Phil, ive been thinking. I was wrong to dump you like that. Yeah, we got in a fight but thats what happens when you are in love. I want us to try again. Ever since we split I cant move on. Its like my heart is still with yours." He said before bringing me closer to kiss my lips.

What do I do? I had frozen. Lost sense of control on my body. Where was Dan? Does he know this is my ex? Has he left? How will I tell him about this?

My mind is racing as he kisses me and even afterwards I dont know what to do. Ryan looks at me and then speaks "I was acctually on my way to work and suddenly had the urge to come here. I should head off and let you think about it, sweetpea" he whispered before kissing my nose and leaving our house.

Did that just happen?
Where was Dan?
What will happen now?