Chapter Seventeen

Dan's POV

I lean against the wall beside the front door as I wait for Phil to come down ready. Why did I make him feel like this? We dont normally fall out but when we do it always ends with me screaming and Phil crying, I guess that is just the way we both show our emotions.

Phil's feets patter softly but quickly down the stairs and, man, he had cleaned up well: his hair was sat perfectly straight on his head; his button-up heart shirt fitted his torso perfectly; he wore tight black jeans which did everything for his bum; no longer had he got tearstained cheeks; And his bright blue eyes had that happy spark back in them.

"Dan!" he chuckled while standing infront of me, I must of switched off when I was gazing at his beauty. A large smile appeared on my face and I just pulled him into a tight hug. "Please, Phil, you mean everything to me...I love you. Please." I whisper in his ear before pressing my lips to his cheek and stepping back.

He looked up at me and had a weak smile. Phil then grabbed the door handle and opened the door wide "It's a bit chilly out!" he said before pulling my fluffy hat with the flaps, onto my head. I grin at him "Are you warm enough?" he answers with a delicate nod and we step outside.

Phil's POV

After a while of walking and talking, Dan pushes the door of a small shop open. "After you, sir" he smiled and I stepped into the cosy little building. It was an old tearoom shop with cute tables laid out neatly with tableclothes on.

He leads me to a table in the corner and pulls the chair out for me. I gently sit myself down and let my eyes gaze curiously around the room while he ordersd our drinks. It was a beautiful little place!

"Phil." Dan whispered once we both had our drinks of hot chocolate with us. "I love you so much. So so much and I know I probablly wont be able to be your boyfriend...so Ive got a deal for you"

Dan's POV

Nervously I gulp before standing up infront of him "Dan what are yo-" Phil goes to ask but he slams his hands over his mouth as I lower onto one knee and produce a small box.

"Will you marry me?"