Beau

The Harvest moon lay comfortably between the dead trees casting an eerie glow over the haunted mansion. Destination a Halloween party to mark down in the history books for years to come. No one knew what happened that night, or why Ally had gone missing. They just knew that the girl who now sits on the chaise lounge in that dark room down the dark hallway of Mystic Manor was anything but sweet.

Beau knew the stories of how a party was thrown each year at three am to awaken the resting spirits of the house. Making for an eventful night on all hallows eve. 

His Captain America costume stretching tight across his chest, star shield in his right hand. 

A light flickered in one of the rooms above, a figure flashed into view and then vanished.

"Bruh...that's some sick props!" Drew exclaimed smacking Beau on the shoulder. Beau wasn't so sure that was a prop. Entering the house Mrs. Landry greeted us, their family opened their house to the neighbor hood kids on this day alone every year. Strange... Yes, however the parties were always lit. At least that's how Drew would describe them. Entering into the main hall lanterns were hung from claw hooks with cobwebs leading to different tables strewn with different types of candies and pastries. On one table was a punch bowl that was bright red on the bottom fading into black on the top. Looked like it could be good, but the boys weren't interested in the punch.

Drew drifted into the crowd of bodies dancing and grinding against each other, leaving Beau to lean against a cobblestone wall. Beau didn't mind, he wasn't much for dancing, and the sight of some of the questionable costumes the girls had on was enough to turn him off the idea of it. Bobbing his head to the music he scanned the crowd looking for Drew when his something white flashed in the corner of his eye. When he turned his head, a girl was standing in the doorway with a skeleton cat skull for a head, and a moth-eaten white dress. It had to be the sickest costume he had ever seen. She curled a finger towards him beckoning Beau to follow her down the dark hallway up the creaking staircase.

A cold chill ran down his spine when they entered the room with a chaise lounge that use to be white but was now a dull gray with a brownish red stain in the cushions. The sight of it made him feel uneasy and the quiet girl didn't make it any better. She patted the chair next to her for him to sit down which he did. Looking at her curious as to why she brought him here until the door slammed shut, the room went pitch black, and he felt something rip through his chest. He took his last breath staring up at a grotesque mask, and a tiny girl with a baby doll.