POW!

The city was swarming with the undead their moans and growls becoming one with the night. A scratching sound echoed through the building while to unlikely friends sat in front of a dimly lit lantern trying to come up with a plan to escape the undead city.

"Would you turn if they bit you?" Yoongi asked Wade who was counting the rounds for his weapon. They had gone through over half of their ammo and it was looking grim as to whether or not they would make it out the city alive.

"6...7...8...9... Welp. I've got 9." Wade shrugged loading the magazine back up racking the slide putting it back in his holster after.

"I don't want to test that theory."

Yoongi smirked standing up to climb the ladder to the rooftop followed closely by Wade.

"Going to watch the sunrise? Want me to hold you?" Narrowing his eyes Yoongi kicked him in the head knocking him down to the ground below.

"Don't touch me. "

"Suit yourself grumpy." Wade called up to the boy with mint green hair glaring down at him. He laughed climbing the ladder again stepping out onto the roof looking around. Yoongi was standing on the ledge his head down, he looked like he was in deep thought.

"I think we can use the plywood to cross from building to building." He said more to himself then Wade who was staring down at the undead running into one another.

"Hey look it's..."

"Don't."

"What... that one looks like the hulk. I miss that big guy." Wade pouted grabbing a plank of wood from the pile conveniently placed on roof. Sliding it across to the lay on the other rooftops ledge.

"You'd think he would have hulk smashed them to oblivion..."

"Depends."

"On?"

"He wasn't as grumpy as you."

Yoongi glared at Wade again before stepping onto the wobbly piece of plywood.

"I'm just tired..." He conceded throwing his arms out to balance himself stepping toe to heel as he moved slowly across.

"Maybe we should have Aladdin'ed this bish." Wade thought out loud.

"You say that now... Besides we don't have poles here." Yoongi dropped to the ground on the other roof. There was a giant hole in the center with sparks flying from random wires sticking out here and there. Must have been when the military re-enforcements tried to wipe out the city. Wade walked over to stand beside Yoongi looking down into the hole. There was a warhead resting deep in the concrete below. No sign of any of the undead. The hole was too big to get to the other side of the rooftop the only option was down or go back the way they came. They decided to take their chances below avoiding the sparking wires, they carefully climbed down into the building.

It was dark the sun hadn't completely come up so it was hard to see with in the ruins. A low growl came from behind the warhead causing Yoongi to panic and Wade to stifle a laugh at the boy practically jumping out his skin. The sound of something dragging along and a thud repeated as an undead appeared half its jaw blown off with it's tongue hanging loosely. It's eyes were blank and it came at them with a need.

POW!

"Eight." Chimed Wade while Yoongi uncovered his ears from the noise quickly yanking Wade towards him swinging a machete into a bloated undead that came from the shadows. Green putrid blood spurted out from the gash in its head.

"Oh... Grumpy boy." Wade batted his eyes at Yoongi who shoved him away.

"Can you stop that!" He hissed moving towards a door behind the warhead. Wade chuckled lightly following him. Yoongi took a deep breath before pushing open the door. There was no way around them. They had to get to higher ground once more to survive this apocalyptic world.

POW!

"Seven"

POW!"

"Six! Fuck Duck!"

"I've got five left..." Wade yelled at Yoongi as they ran down the street filled with undead. Good thing they were slow otherwise this would have been a lot harder.

"Five"

"Four"

"Three"

"Ouch... Watch it! I don't heal like you!" Whined Yoongi holding his arm where a bullet grazed him.

"That was a waste."

Again, Yoongi glared at Wade continuing their run for dear life towards the gate ahead. It was guaranteed safety they had been trying to get to for weeks.

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

"Bitches we made it safe!"