Adelaide

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
A/N: Thank you AmberSmith752 for the photo edit! 💜
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

"I'm totally stoked for tonight! Are you ready to spook little kids?" Adelaide giggled as she donned her clown mask. Jazzy cringed at the sight of her friend. Adelaide knew she hated clowns, yet the girl still insisted on wearing the most frightening looking one she could find. Turning away from her to grab her cat woman mask she shivered.

"Come on Ya big baby!" Adelaide teased dragging Jazzy out of the house by the hand. Running along the streets scaring little kids as she went. Jazzy would snap her back with her whip making her squeal. They didn't get very far, stopping dead in their tracks in front of the house that had been abandoned for years. The front porch light was on and something on the porch was glinting in the light. Both girls looked at each other then slowly approached the stairs.

"Do you think someone bought the place Adelaide?" Jazzy whispered her heart racing in her chest from fear of the unknown. Adelaide shrugged taking the stairs two at a time when Jazzy caught up she ran smack into Adelaide's back.

"Ouch!" she hissed at Jazzy.

"sorry... Not my fault you stopped."

"Well, I'm glad I did... I don't need blood on my clown shoes..."

"Wh-What did you say?" Jazzy stammered, Adelaide pointed to the bloody footprints on the ground leading to the teal blue door that was cracked open a cool breeze wafting through it. Adelaide stepped around the footprints to push the door open, Jazzy however was frozen in place and staring at her friend like she had lost her damn mind.

"You coming with me?" Adelaide asked stepping into the doorway looking around at what was inside. Jazzy swallowed hard knowing she was going to regret this she followed the brave clown. It was cold like a meat locker, their breath puffing out in white clouds. Shivering Jazzy grabbed Adelaide's hand.

"I don't like this..." She whispered but Adelaide shushed her with two fingers to her lips. As they ventured further into what looked like the living room. The floor was covered in puddles of blood and drag marks leading down into the basement with bloody handprints staining the floral wallpaper around it. Jazzy was scared out of her mind squeezing hard on Adelaide's hand.

"Addi... Ple-please can we leave?"

"Jazz, come on it's probably like a haunted house... Why would they leave the door open if it wasn't? It's practically a welcome sign!"

Descending the stairs in the basement the stairs creaked under their weight. When they were halfway down the door behind them slammed shut sliding the bolt home. They were trapped.

Jazzy screamed in horror while Adelaide clasped her hands to her friends mouth dragging her into the shadows hoping they wouldn't be seen.

"Ad-Ad-Addi...what do we do?" she whispered shaking, Adelaide just wrapped her arms around her and stared in the darkness through the holes of her mask. She didn't know what to do, But the man. He Knew.