Really?

Peter and Wade sat on the edge of an abandoned hospital left to crumble in the 1900s. Wade held a unicorn plushie in one arm while teasing Peter for complaining about the Holiday. Every year Peter donned his Spidey suit for the occasion to walk amongst ghouls, goblins and princesses of the sort. He wanted to keep them safe from harm as well as see the new interpretation of himself and deadpool. Last year he confused someone for Wade nearly blowing his cover. The only thing that gave the guy away was his politeness. 

Wade was anything but. "I thought the guy was killing him… I did. So when I threw him in the air shooting a web at him to be stuck to the wall. I did not expect the man with his guts pouring out of him to go 'Sick Bro!'" 

"I would have. " 

Peter rolled his eyes at Wade standing up and stretching before he puts his mask on. Wade kicked his feet back and forth throwing the unicorn at a random person walking the street.
He laughed when he heard them curse. 

"Really Wade"

Wade shrugged following suit with his mask. 

"Let's go wander with the creeps and fuck ups." 
He said giving Peter a thumbs up. Both backflipped off the building landing with their signature hero stance. Well… kinda, Deadpool got impaled by the iron fence. He had miscalculated the distance. Taking about 15 minutes to help him get off the fence, they finally began their festive evening. 

"Haha… look at that one! He's low budget." Deadpool shouted making the little boy dressed as spiderman  jump. Spiderman smacked him on the back of the head.

"Need I remind you of your first movie." 

Deadpool threw his arms up, Spiderman shook his head continuing down the trick or treater filled street. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits little Jack-o-lantern buckets swinging at their sides. Perhaps this year will go without incident, Spiderman thought. 

"That's some tight spandex… Mines not even that tight." Whispered Deadpool gawking at the woman dressed up as Catwoman in front of them. He suddenly stood a little straighter and started whistling a tune while looking at the sky.

"Wade seriously!" Spiderman complained the hairs standing up on his neck seconds after. Screams of terror could be heard close by. It sounded like a girl needed help. Sprinting off towards the screams he left a horny Deadpool. 

Casting a web to swing from house to house until he came upon the window where the girl stood in a corner screaming. She had blood staining her white dress slowly. A man was approaching her, she continued to scream until his hand clasped over her mouth to silence her. 

Without hesitation he crashed through the window rolling across the floor into a ready stance.

"Excuse me.." Spiderman called to the man. The tall man whipped around to stare at him in anger. The girl dropped to the floor the color in her face draining as the blood pooled around her. She whimpered touching her stomach bringing her fingers back with blood soaking them. 

"Hang in there!" He said to her, her head lulled to the side at his words. The man charged at him, only to be thrown into a gentleman's hutch. His legs hanging out from the double door.  

"Nice Asset…" grunted Deadpool as he jumped through the window. He looked down at the girl beside him in the corner and frowned.

"Is that real or fake?" He asked poking at her stomach. She cried out in pain making him cringe and step back. Spiderman crouched down to pick her up ignoring Deadpool and jumped out the window running hard towards the nearest hospital. 

"What?" He yelled out the window at his friend right as a knife plunged through his back. He turned his head slowly narrowing his eyes at the man. 

"Ouch." 

He said sarcastically taking the man by the shoulders and shoving his knee into his groin. Then shoving him to the floor the man crumpling in on himself cupping his crotch and groaning immensely. Deadpool yanked the knife from his back smiling.

"So glad my suit is red. I don't think I'd have enough bleach otherwise" he chuckled Scratching his head while watching the man try to crawl away. 

"Aw… come on we are just getting started!" Deadpool complained picking the man up by his feet swinging him around until he hit a wall.

"This is fun!" He cheered the man didn't agree. 

"Please…" 

Deadpool wagged his index finger in the man's face. He gulped, trying to make himself as small as possible. The sound of sirens wailed through the open window. Cops surrounded the house making his face go ghost white and Deadpool dance around.

"My boys are here!" He threw up some weird hand signs then grabbed the man and jumped out the window. Both landing hard the sound of bones crunching was a clear indicator. The man cried out in agony. 

"Oh hush you big baby! I've had much worse." He teased. Spider Man walked up moments later to scold Deadpool.

"Really? What even?" He asked looking from Deadpool to the man dressed in all black. 

"What he asked for it!" His voice laced with arrogance. Spider Man sighed heavily. 

"Let's go." 

They both ran off into the crowd of trick-or-treaters. Still keeping a watchful eye on everything and everyone. 

"So it wasn't fake this time?" Deadpool asked lifting his mask slightly to bite into a candy apple. Spiderman shook his head. 

"Shitty…" he frowned flicking the apple core at a ghoul in front of him. 

"Yea…" 

The rest of the night went smoothly that was until deadpool got in an argument with someone who was dressed up as the hulk, insulting him was not the answer. Deadpool got pummeled by the 15 year old, then they went and sat back on the building to watch the sunrise.

"Happy Halloween Spidey."

"You too."