Six

Bill wished them goodnight and drove off into the setting sun a cloud of dust billowing behind him. Richie couldn't shake the guilty feeling, he'd have to sweet talk the manager of that movie theatre to get their ban repelled. Then on the other hand, his chest was tight and those nerves began to bundle once again.
Eddie was practically glued to his side, shivering from the freezing October winds that nipped at their cheeks. Bill dropped them off at the beginning of the cul-de-sac, leaving Richie to his own devices to find their way home. "I think I remember which ones yours but you'll have to remind me." He mumbled dumbfounded, he hadn't realized it the night he stayed but all the houses looked eerily similar.

"R-red mail box." Eddie shuddered through his teeth. Richie nodded directing his attention to the mailboxes searching for a flash of red. He stopped in front of a house, his memory jogging back to homecoming night. Richie grinned thinking back on the memory. His smile wavered as Eddie unglued himself from his side, sprinting up the porch stairs and jiggling the door handle. Richie watched him peek his head inside then frantically wave him over.

Richie jogged up,
"What do I say to your mom?" He asked quietly as Eddie forced him inside, shutting the door with as little noise as possible.
Eddie gave him a look of caution.
"Don't be yourself." He whispered and began leading him to the stairs. Richie chuckled, "Thats reasonable." He began his decent only for his foot to fall on a creaky floor board making the two cringe.

"Eddie? Is that you?" A shrill voice called.

Richie shot him a panicked look and mouthed a quick, 'Sorry!' Eddie scowled sticking his head around the corner.
"Hey, Ma. I'm home." Eddie rushed out shoving Richie up the stairs before his mother could bombard him with questions. "I'll be down in a minute!" He shouted dragging Richie up to his room.
"We need to give you a makeover, there's no way my moms gonna let you stay if you look like some.. man-whore." Richie followed Eddies scrutinizing gaze, scoffing.
"These are Bill's clothes!" He exclaimed pulling at the crew neck sweater.

Eddie blushed turning away. "Just lose the jeans." He mumbled going into his closet and grabbing a nice pair of slacks to replace the incredibly tight fitting skinny jeans Richie adorned.

"You could say that again.. Only a lot slower, and arch your back-"
Eddie threw the pair of jeans in his face glaring at him,
"Richie!" He muttered as a warning for him to keep his voice down.

Richie smiled tugging Bills stupid tight jeans down and sliding easily into the pair Eddie supplied.
"Just messing with you Kaspbrak." He came up behind Eddie wrapping an arm around his neck and giving him a Noogie. Eddie squirmed out of his grip and fixed his hair hastily, "Fuck off, be serious." He grabbed a comb from his bedside table and tackled Richies messy curls, laying them down as flat as they would go.
Eddie marveled at his masterpiece then allowed Richie to look in the mirror.

Richie looked at his reflection with disgust. He looked like a completely different person. "I look like I take it up the butt." He mumbled wanting to stick his fingers in his hair and mess it all up again but he did it for Eddie and kept his hands at his sides. Eddie huffed, "Rude." He quipped having styled Richies hair after his own usual style.

Richie shook his head pulling his eyes away from his reflection and turning to face Eddie who was leaning against the doorframe watching him admiringly. "Yeah but we know you take it up the butt Ed's, it's weird seeing it on me." Richie teased the admiring flare in Eddies eyes diminishing almost instantly being replaced with a glare.
"You wanna freeze your balls off walking home Richie?" He threatened.

Richie stuck his hands up defensively.
"Easy tiger." He grinned wearily, Eddie bounced off the door frame walking out into the hall. Richie followed him Eddie leading him down the stairs. He jutted his hand out suddenly, pushing against Richies chest.
"Just wait here, I'll tell you when to come out." Richie nodded watching Eddie take a deep breath and pull on a sweet smile, strutting into his living room.