Ten

Eddie bent over grabbing his inhaler off the ground his face torn and beet red.
"I'm sorry." He squeaked out, slamming the door behind him quickly.

Richie replayed this moment in his head like a broken record. His heart lurching each time, yearning to take him in his arms and tell him it was all a misunderstanding. It was him he loved. Richie shot up in bed a painful lump in the back of his throat. Did he love Eddie?
"R-rise and shine asshole!"
Richie jumped his eyes shooting over the blurry form of Bill Denbrough.
He groped around the couch and floor for his specs.

Bill bent over in front of him picking up his glasses and handing them over with a grin. Richie mumbled a tired 'thanks' and slotted them on his face.

Bill tumbled forward seating himself half on Richies lap half straddling his thigh in some awkward tangle of limbs. "We should go out, c-c-clear your head man."
He mumbled his words coming out more fluently a deep sigh following after as he slumped against Richies shoulder in a mangled hug.
Richie grabbed Bill by his shoulders pulling him off. He searched his face worriedly, slapping the back of his hand to his forehead to check for fever.
"Are you drunk or high? You never act like this." Richie looked him over as Bill began to shake with laughter.

"I'm c-comfortable around y-y-you." He confesses with a lopsided grin his brown eyes glowing gold under the beams of sunlight filtering through the basement windows. Richie swallowed down his fear and returned his grin. He stretched his arms high over his head feeling the air nip his sides his old t-shirt bucking at the hem. Richie shook his head and got to his feet dragging Bill along with him who was already dressed and ready to roll.

Richie shuffled his feet embarrassingly, "Do you have some clothes I can maybe borrow? This shirt stinks.." He kept his gaze to the ground. Richie felt like he was always bumming clothes, rides or money off of Bill and he was just waiting for Bill to reach his breaking point and kick him to the curb.
Bill crouched down snagging a neatly folded hoodie from the floor holding it up.
"Eddie left a hoodie of yours here do you want that?" He asked shooting Richie a glance over his shoulder.

Richie recoiled instantly his eyes flicking to the neatly folded hoodie. An unwelcome memory from last night crossed his mind.
He felt his face instantly heat up, seeing Eddie had also gotten into his clothes. Eddie wore one of his less tattered, non-cigarette burnt hoodies.
"God, no." Richie choked out shaking the image of Eddie snuggled up in his favorite hoodie from his head the memory making Richie sick to his stomach.

Bill shot him an odd look making Richies face fill with blood, his cheeks turning a rosy hue. Luckily Bill just shrugged and moved on tugging a warm wool shirt out for Richie who quickly pulled it on basking in the warmth it brought.
Richie flattened the front out with his hands. "So where we headed Billy?" He watched Bill tug on a thin coat to battle the cold.

Bill spun around a wild look of excitement in his eyes. "G-g-geocaching!" He claimed.

Richie cocked an eyebrow Bill said it like he was expected to know what the hell that was.
"I'll pretend I know what that is." He mumbled following Bill up the stairs.

Bill led them into the kitchen grabbing a bag to shove some food in for their day. He began preparing sandwiches, Richie grabbing junk food from the pantry.
"Over the w-week you get a s-serious of hints about where an o-o-object is then finally coordinates." Bill explained smearing mustard over his slice of bread.
He slapped a piece of cheese and closed it shoving the mustard and cheese abomination in the baggy.
"Sounds cool r-right?" Bill chirped.

Richie shoved a ding-dong in his mouth, quickly chewing and swallowing the cake down.
"Oh.. Yeah! Yeah, super cool.." He mumbled sucking the frosting off his fingers as Bill sealed the bag of food up.
They left the house soon after. Richie whistled low sliding up to Stella.
Bill shook his head and grabbed Rich's arm dragging him along.
"We're walking." He chuckled leading him down a path to the woods.