Seventeen

The next few months had been pure bliss. Any worries that Richie held before had melted away over the last months period.
He was in a place with love and tenderness, not only at home but with his one of a kind smoking hot boyfriend.
Richie fell to his knees dramatically. He clasped his hands together and mustered up his best puppy dog eyes.

"It's our relationship due date! Nine months I've been carrying around this relationship baby." Richie cried out pushing out his stomach and rubbing it like a baby-bump.
Bill watched on disgustedly. He groaned and leaned over grabbing Richies forearm, tugging him to his feet.
"Y-y-you can borrow my car if you n-never say that again." He skirted toward the front door snagging his keys off the hook and handed them over to Richie.

Richie stared down at the set of keys his mouth hanging open. Richie could drive just fine he'd taken drivers ed got his license all that Jazz. Richie had a problem with holding down a job so he couldn't afford a car like Bill. His head shot up a wild grin on his face. Richie slung his arms around Bill's neck and squeezed.
"Thanks Bill! You're the best baby brother." Richie snickered teasingly waving the keys to Stella grinning ecstatically as he did so.

Bill watched him peel out of the driveway and prayed his car came back in one piece.

Richie ran his hands around Stellas steering wheel getting a feel for the ride as he drove out to Eddies house. He only lives roughly five minutes away but taking a car was so much more romantic than walking or biking Richie decided pulling up to Eddies little red mail box.

He grinned seeing Eddie scurry through the front door the idea of Eddie sitting at the window waiting for him made Richies heart race.
Eddie came bounding toward the car, he tore the door open and hopped inside.
"Hey love bug," Richie chirped then was quickly silenced as Eddie leaned across the middle console snagging Richies lips in a kiss. Richie ran his hand up along Eddies jaw then gently settled against the nape of his neck, playing with the stubbly hair.

Eddie broke the kiss, his face dusted in a pink blush and peppermint breath fanning against Richies parted lips.
"Happy anniversary." He chuckled sweetly pecking Richie on the lips once more before settling in his seat.
Richie sat there, glued to the spot, with a lovesick expression on his face. Eddie laughed once more this one full of amusement. He smacked Richie lightly on the arm, "Quit it!" Eddie pestered grinning madly.

Richie shook his head his glasses rattling on his face.
"I'm flabbergasted! Gabberfasted!" He exclaimed pulling Stella out of park and speeding down the road.

Eddie rolled his eyes. "Gesundheit." He mused pulling his seatbelt on and tuning the radio contently, settling on a cheesy love song that fit perfectly for the day they had in store.
Richie had made sure to keep Eddie unaware. But the picnic basket and blanket in the back may have given away his plot.

Richie swallowed and cast a quick look to his right, sneaking every chance he could at Eddies face. He slid his arm from behind Eddies seat to snake in his lap, getting a firm hold on his thigh.
"You know what the kids are sayin' nowadays, left hand on the wheel right hand on the.." Richie met Eddies eyes as he emphasized his point with a squeeze to his thigh.

Eddie jolted at the touch his mouth falling open in a gasp.
Richies smile widened and he directed his eyes back on the road feeling all too pleased with himself. He massaged the flesh under his fingers, the small noises Eddie would make sending jolts of electricity coursing through him.
Richie hummed along to the song floating through Stella's speakers accentuating every other word with the smallest grip to Eddies inner thigh but the littlest touch has him squirming and embarrassed.
"Cut it out.. I keep getting weirded out this is Bills car." Eddie finally huffed out.