Little Angel

Give those who deserve love
No matter if they are beautiful
Or ugly- Author

3rd P.O.V

"So, have you found your mate yet, Edward?" Carlisle asked looking at his foster son who seemed to be quiet.

"Well...um." He starts as Emmett laughs.

"He totally did! I know that lovesick look when I see one." Emmett smirks causing Edward to glare at him. Carlisle chuckles as he watches his two sons arguing again. Esme sat down next to him and kissed his cheek making Carlisle look up to see his lovely mate with a smile.

"See! Even Carlisle and Esme look like that!" Emmett shouted pointing towards the two vampire couple making everyone laugh and shake their head.

"Whatever." Edward rolls his eyes still embarrassed that he has been caught by one of his siblings. A loud knock could be heard at the front door causing both Esme and Carlisle as well as everyone else looks.

"You guys stay here. Esme and I will check it out." Carlisle said before walking downstairs with Esme. Carlisle grabs the doorknob looking at Esme who looks back at him.

"Smell anything?" She asked making him shake his head. Carlisle swings the door open looking down to see a shy little girl about the age of 2 or 3 years old staring up at them. She has straight jet black hair, rose beige skin, and blue doe eyes. She wore a red dress with a jacket around her to keep her warm from the cold night. She hid behind her doll and shivering when she felt a gust of wind hit her bare feet.

"What's your name?" Carlisle asked as he crouches down in front of the shy little girl as Esme took interest and adoration towards the shy girl.

"Mary." She mumbles hiding behind her porcelain doll making Carlisle smile at her.

"Beautiful name."

"Th-Thank you." She smiles behind her doll making Carlisle smile back at her.

"Come here, Mary. Don't worry, we won't hurt you." Esme told her softly and motherly tone as she held her hand out for the little girl to take. Mary looked at her hand and gently place her tiny soft hands-on hers making Esme smile. Esme gently brought the girl inside before carrying her as Carlisle watches his mate take care of the child.

"Esme? Carlisle? Is everything okay?" Jasper asked from upstairs causing the girl to hide her face on Esme's cold neck making her giggle.

"Everything is fine. You guys can come down." Carlisle announces and not even a second later, the 5 Cullen's appeared seeing a little girl in Esme's arms.

"Who's that?" Emmett asked out of confusion.

"This is Mary. She was outside our door barefoot. Poor little baby." Esme cooed towards Mary who blushes and hid her face more making Esme and Carlisle chuckle.

"So, this human child came to our doorstep? Where're her parents?" Rosalie asked crossing her arms. Both Esme and Carlisle looked at each other before looking back at their children.

"We don't know how she got here or where her parents are. We didn't even smell each their scents which we should have." Carlisle said with worry and concern. Alice couldn't help herself but appear behind Esme to get a good look for the jet black-haired little girl. Mary looks up from Esme's neck seeing a jet black short-haired woman staring at her with a smile.

"Oooh. She's so cute! She got a little cute nose." Alice cooed towards Mary making her giggle. Esme smiles seeing how Mary interacts with Alice really well.

"Would you like to hold her?" Esme asked Alice who squealed in delight and nod her head furiously making her and Carlisle laugh. Jasper smiles as he watches his mate carry a human little girl who was still holding a porcelain doll.

"You are so tiny! And cute." Alice giggles with Mary when she boop her tiny nose.

"Who's this?" Alice asked towards the porcelain doll as Mary looks at it and smiled.

"This is Luna and she is the moon goddess." Mary smiles bright making Alice giggle. Jasper walked and stood next to her as Mary sees him.

"Hewwo! I'm Mary!" She giggles and held her tiny hand out for Jasper which he happily took and kissed her knuckles.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, darling," Jasper said with his heavy accent making Mary giggle and Jasper fall in love with her.

"Wow, she got you all wrapped around her little fingers." Emmett jokes as Edward chuckles watching his family fall in love with Mary. Rosalie, on the other hand, doesn't find this amusing knowing that it's dangerous if this child finds out what they are.

"Rosalie! Want to hold the baby?" Alice asked making her way to the blonde woman who has a scowl on her face.

"No. I don't like humans." Rosalie said as Alice made a pouting look.

"Come on! Isn't she a cutie?" Alice asked showing Mary towards Rosalie. Mary looked at Rosalie with her doe eyes and wave her tiny hands towards her.

"Hewwo!" She greets making Rosalie soften her look towards the little girl.

"Still a no." She said trying to act like she hates the child, but gave up when she saw Mary made grabbing motions with her hands towards Rosalie.

"Fine." She sighs making Alice smile wider giving Mary gently to Rosalie who held her. Mary wrapped her free hand around Rosalie's neck as Rosalie looked shocked before slowly smiling and hugging the child. She always wanted a child and having the human in her arms felt so complete to her.

"What were you saying about not liking humans?" Emmett teased making Rosalie glare towards him.

"You're staying down here tonight." She tells him making his eyes widen and jaw-dropping as Edward takes a picture and laughs.

"Karma is a bitch." Edward chuckles earning a smack from Jasper.

"Language. There's a child here." He scowls towards Edward who raised his hands up in surrender.

"Alright! Sorry." He mumbles before looking towards Mary and Rosalie who are communicating perfectly to one another.

"I guess she found what she always wanted." Edward smiles watching them as Emmett nods his head smiling wider.

"She's happy. That's all I wanted in my life. To see a smile on that beautiful face." Emmett said lovesick making Edward smirk.

"See, lovesick." Edward teased making Emmett roll his eyes and flip him off when the child isn't facing them.

"Now, we will have to decorate a room for her which means that Mary will be sleeping with Jasper and Alice while Esme and I buy furniture for her. Edward, Emmett, buy toys for her. Jasper, buy books that she can read and write. Rosalie and Alice will take care of Mary tomorrow to go shopping. So, Mary can get some rest." Carlisle instructs and they all nodded. Rosalie carries Mary up the stairs and into Jasper and Alice's room since they are the only ones who have a bed.

Rosalie lays Mary on the bed and covers her up making Mary smile and snuggle against the warm blankets holding her doll tightly.

"Goodnight, Angel."