Day 4: Fishing

We were once
A caterpillar
Who will turn to
A beautiful Butterfly- Author

Mary P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of food. I looked around to see that Jacob already disappeared as I slowly crawled out of the tent and whimpering as the light hits my eyes.

"Look who's awake." Someone said as I yawned. I felt someone's hands went under my armpit as they carried me out of the tent. I wrapped my arms around their neck and buried my face in their shoulder.

"Wake up, Mary. Breakfast is ready." Sam whispered to my ear as I yawned and looked up. I rubbed my eyes still whimpering from the sun's light.

"It's okay, sweetie." Jacob said softly as I was taken away and felt lips on my head.

"Wanna go fishing?" He asked making me nod my head and look up.

"Fishy?" I mumbled making him and everyone else chuckle as he nods his head.

"Yep, fishing. Then we can cook them and eat them." Jacob tells me making me nod my head again before wiggling to get down. Jacob puts me down as I got my food from Sam making me smile and walk towards Billy.

"Hi Billy!" I greeted with a wave as he smiles and waved at me. Embry then carried me and placed me on his lap.

"Morning little munchkin." He smirks and tickles my side making me giggle and laugh. He stops and gently placed my food on the table as we both ate.

Edward P.O.V

I finished doing my homework when my phone rang again for the 18th time. I grabbed it and checked to it was Bella making me growl and decline it before stuffing my homework in my bag. My phone rang again causing for me to sigh. I went to reach for it when my phone was snatched from my table causing for me to look up and see a pissed off Rosalie.

She answers the phone and placed it against her ear.

"What?" She asked rudely.

"Is Edward there? I wanna speak with him." I heard Bella speak as I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Edward is not here and he doesn't even wanna speak with you. So do him a big favor, bitch. Leave him the fuck alone or I swear I will murder you and hide your body where no one could find you. EVER." She hissed before ending the call and handing my phone back.

"Next time, I will kill her." She growls as I took my phone back and she left my room instantly. I chuckled shaking my head as I placed my phone down on the table.

Jacob P.O.V

"Okay, so what you do is wait for the fish to tug the line and hold this firmly so it doesn't fly off." I told Mary as she focus on catching the fish. She nods her head and watches the end of the line like a hawk.

"Listen, watch, and scent it." I whispered softly to her ear as both of us waited. Soon she felt a tug on the line making her squeal and began pulling.

"Go! Pull! You can do it! Roll the line!" I cheered as she did what I told her. She pulled and roll the line as I helped her along the way. After a few more we pulled out a fish that was big enough for 3 people to eat.

"Look! I got big fishy!" Mary shouted as I laughed and grabbed the fish while it flaps trying to go back towards the lake.

"Yes you did! Look at this big fella." I smiled looking down towards Mary as she watches the fish with awe.

"Alright, lets catch 3 more then I'll show you how to make a bow as well as arrows." I smiled as I placed the fish inside a box to keep it safe.

"Alright, lets go fish for another one." I told her as she nods her head.

-couple of hours later-

After we finished fishing, we head back to our camp as everyone saw the food we had fished.

"Well, aren't you two professional fishers." Jared smirks as I laughed.

"Well it's all on her." I pointed towards Mary as she stood proudly smiling. Jared smiles and ruffled her hair making her laugh. I gave the fishes to Sam who nods his head and left towards the grill with Emily. I watched them interact and laugh as my eyes moved towards Leah who seemed not so pleased about all of this and glare at them with jealousy.

I sighed and turned my head towards Mary who's telling a story about earlier with Embry, Billy, Seth, Quil, and Jared. They watched her in awe as she jumps and smiles while talking which made me smile.

"Don't tell me you've fallen in love with that little girl." I heard Emily asked me making her jump and look at her.

"Jesus, don't scare me like that." I sighed as she laughed shaking her head before her eyes go back towards Mary as mine did the same.

"This is the very first time I've seen everyone happy with her. Especially you." Emily tells me causing for me to look at her.

"You could say that." I smiled and crossed my arms as she giggled and shake her head.

"So, what's on your next list to make her vacation fun?" She asked as I looked back towards Mary.

"Teaching her how to make a bow and arrows then shooting practice shooting." I told her. Mary looked at us and waved as I chuckled waving back at her before she continues to tell random stories.

"You are completely head over heels for her." Emily chuckles as I glare at her playfully making her laugh.

"What? It's true! You worry when she's gone for a few moments, you worry when she wasn't beside you, and you stare at her likes she's an angel that should be worshipped."

"The last part is true." I mumbled making her chuckle.

"I just...I don't know. Just feels like she's more better then anyone I have met."

"So, shes way more better than Bella?"

"...no....a lot more better than Bella." I corrected her as I stared at Mary.

Few minutes later, she grew tired and we both went inside our tent. Her head lays on my chest while I stroke her silky soft hair. I stared at the tent ceiling thinking about my conversation with Emily. I felt her stir making me look down as she held me tightly.

"That's a flower." I heard her mumble making me grew curious as I looked at her more listening to her small sleep talks.

"My potato." She spoke making me chuckle as I stared back up before sighing and closing my eyes holding Mary closer.