Dandelion

Flowers of beauty
Like the angel- Author

Alec and Jane helped Mary with her homework and played board games with her afterwards. They smiled and laughed when either one of them won or groan that they lost. Everyone else watched them play and act like normal teenagers even though Jane and Alec are centuries old yet the looks on their faces shows happiness.

"Hm, it seems that your daughter made the twins smile for the first time." Caius pointed out and Carlisle nodded.

"Of course, she brings joy to anyone she meets." Carlisle tells them. They heard the door open as Mary stood up leaving the twins to play with each other.

"Eddie!" Mary shouted as she ran pass the Volturi and into Edward's arms who held her close.

"Hey, princess." He mumbles and kissed her head as the others greeted her as well.

"We have guest! Come!" Mary pulls them towards the living room and instantly they began to feel protective.

"What are they doing here?" Rosalie snarls as Carlisle held his hand.

"They're here to visit, Rosalie. It's okay."

"But Mary." Emmett starts and Esme shook her head.

"They won't harm her. Right gentlemen." Esme smiles towards them who nodded instantly. They have no idea why, but Esme seem to give them fear whenever they gave her the sinister smile that they should be use too.

"Of course, we just wanna see our friend Carlisle and his family." Aro smiles.

"Mary! I won again!" Jane shouted from the other living room.

"Jane was cheating!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

The twins bicker causing Carlisle's kids to look at Mary who was giggling before facing them.

"You made them play, board games?" Edward asked and Mary nods smiling.

"Yep, we got board and I know Emmett wouldn't want me to play any of his scary games so we just played board games. It's fun." Mary smiled happily and Marcus became interested.

"What was the game?" Alice asked as Mary think about it.

"I think it was...Monopoly?" Mary questions.

"Mind if I see?" Marcus asked making everyone look at him in shock except Mary who smiles at him.

"Of course! Come." She went and grab Marcus' hand as they went to the other living room.

"Seems like the quiet one in your group isn't quiet anymore." Emmett chuckles as they all watched the four people play monopoly. Moments later, the four were having fun in monopoly.

"I won!" Jane shouted again making the three groan as she jumps happily.

"She's cheating!" Alec whines making the two laugh and shake their head while Jane stuck her tongue out from her brother.

"This is quite fun, Miss Mary." Marcus smiles and Mary smiles back.

"I'm glad you like it, Marcus." She smiles and heard Caius call them from the living room.

"Marcus, Jane, Alec, let us go back home now." Caius tells them and they stood up. Mary did as well as she follows the Volturi out the door and waved goodbye at them.

"Come back next time!" She shouted causing them to stop their tracks and look towards her with shock before smiling. The three waved goodbye before they all leave and Mary closes the door. Edward couldn't help, but smile towards Mary and carry her in his arms.

"Seems like Mary made new friends." Emmett smiles and Mary smiles more as well.

"I have requested for Volturi's assistance for Bella. They told us about a plan that they didn't fill in on us for what it is, but as long as they visit a year or two to see Mary, then they will do it." Carlisle explains them as they nodded.

"Guess more visiting and more allies. Great." Rosalie sarcastically said and kissed Mary's head before walking away as Emmett pat Mary's head and follow Rosalie.

Short story I know and I am loosing focus cause I have sooo many good ideas for other books. I am sorry if I have to make Book 2 of this book so short.