Little Vacation

Your always
And will be
The butterfly
to people's world- Author

3rd P.O.V

Edward talked to Carlisle worried about Mary being with the werewolves place for 2 weeks. Esme picked out outfits for Mary at her 2 weeks vacation as Mary did the same.

"Carlisle, you can't just them to let Mary stay with any of them. They're viscous and disgusting. They are dangerous towards Mary." Edward reasons trying to stop Carlisle from letting Mary leave, but Carlisle knew that he would try and do this.

"Edward, Mary is a human little girl. The werewolves can protect her and if anything happened, they could call me or Esme. Besides, Mary needs to meet the Jacob's family as well just so she could have more fun and be open with others." Carlisle points out and Edward opened his mouth, but quickly shut it knowing Carlisle was right. Mary does need to open up with more people and not just them, Edward or Billy.

"Fine." He shook his head and looks away as he left a pat on his shoulder looking at Carlisle who gave a thank you smile.

"I know your worried about Mary, but she will be fine and healthy. Alright?" Carlisle assures Edward who nods his head again.

"Alright." He mumbles. Out of all the member of the family, Edward and Mary where the only ones who are closer to each other. Esme and Carlisle are the second ones at being closer to Mary, but the closest one out of all of them is Edward.

He would worry about Mary every millisecond and wouldn't dare look anywhere or anyone at all. Just towards Mary. His mind use to flood Bella and how he can't read his mind, but now it's just Mary and how worried he can get.

"Do you think that Mary is Edward's true blood singer?" Emmett asked Alice as the four watch Edward and Carlisle.

"I don't know actually, but it seems like it." Alice mumbles.

"Well, out of all the 5 of us siblings, Edward and Mary are very close. Mary would always pick Edward to be her partner in games, Edward would always think of Mary and how much worry he thinks. Remember that one time when we first left Mary with Jacob? Edward didn't wanna leave and just insisted on staying." Rosalie explains making everyone nod their heads in agreement.

"I guess I was wrong about Bella, huh?" Emmett chuckles earning a look from Carlisle and Edward that they heard them.

"Right, vampiric senses. It sometimes sucks." Emmett sighs making them laugh. They heard footsteps as well as giggling making everyone look up to see Mary walk downstairs with Esme who's holding her hand and bag.

"Watch your step, baby." Esme said softly smiling as she helps Mary down the stairs.

"Okay, mommy." Mary said as she went down carefully watching her steps. When they reached the bottom, Esme and Mary walk towards the rest of their family.

"She's ready." Esme tells them as Carlisle smiles and led them outside as Edward and everyone else followed them from behind.

"Want Edward to drop you off?" Carlisle asked as Mary nods her head smiling and Edward eases up a bit.

"I'll take the bags." Carlisle smiles towards his mate who nods and gave him the bags. He took it giving her a kiss before going towards Edward's car. Esme crouches down and turned to face Mary who looked at her while holding Luna.