Special Place

The Angel
Will always
Be with you- Author

Sorry about deleting "The Visit" but it's a bit to early for the Volturi to visit don't you all think? Here's the og part.
Mary P.O.V

I finished my homework when my vision turned black instantly by cold hands. I giggled knowing who it was, but I let them.

"Guess who."

"Edward." I answered and he chuckles removing his hand away from my eyes. I turned around smiling up at him as he smiled and kissed my head like the usual thing he always do.

"What are you doing home? Don't you have 5th period?" I asked as Edward groans and pulled me up my chair gently before wrapping his arms around me.

"And that...thing is there? No thanks." He sighs and I looked up at him.

"Don't be mean." I told him as he sighs and looking down at me.

"Why do you have to go to school with Jacob?" He asked as I shrugged.

"I don't know, but speaking of Jacob. I haven't seen him for almost a week now and I'm getting worried." I sighed as I felt Edward kiss my head again before looking at me.

"I'm sure, Jacob is fine. Must be busy with...things." He mumbles as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Anyways, why don't we go somewhere. You might like this place." He tells me as I felt excitement.

"Where?" I asked trying to be normal, but a smile on my face made him chuckle.

"It's a secret place and you can't tell anyone. Alright?" He tells me and I nodded my head. He covered my eyes with a cloth as my vision turned dark, but all my other senses has heightened up.

"Alright, princess. I'll be carrying you right now." Edward tells me and before I could say anything, I felt the ground disappeared beneath my feet making me squeal and hold onto Edward.

"Are you alright?" He asked as I nod my head.

"I'm good."

"Alright." He mumbles and soon, I felt wind as I heard leaves crunching. I could smell the pine trees and wet dirt from the wind and I felt my hair fly freely from my head making me hold onto Edward more.

"I got you, don't worry." He tells me softly as I relaxed a bit. I soon see some light from under cloth and I felt the ground on my feet again.

"Watch your step, princess. Don't want you falling face first." Edward chuckles as I giggled and nod. I held Edward's hand as he gently led me down a hill. The light became slightly brighter from the cloth as I felt excitement wash over me again. We both stop and Edward gently moved behind me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nod my head. The cloth was soon removed off my face as I closed my eyes a little before blinking to see a beautiful place making me gasp.

The grass were a lot greener and the sun shines a lot brighter. There was flowers on the ground and my eyes saw a deer and her baby walk by us slowly.

"This is beautiful. It is very-" I turned to face
Edward to see his skin shining like diamonds. My hand slowly lifted up to his cheek as he leaned against it and smiled softly.

"Beautiful." I whispered the last part. He placed his hand on my cheek as I leaned against it as well smiling. Edward removed my hand from his cheek and gave it a soft kiss on each of my fingers.

"This place maybe be beautiful, but you, you are a queen." Edward leans his head against mine as I closed my eyes which he did the same.

"I love you, Mary." He tells me and I couldn't help, but smile.

"I love you too, Edward." I told him and I felt his cold lips hover over mine. My lips slowly parted before I pulled away from a crunch and turned to see a doe and the fawn walk towards us.

"Awww." I smiled and crouched down to my knees as the doe looked at me. I gently reached for her and she slowly moved closer as my hand touched her head.

"Edward, look." I told Edward as I pet the doe. I turned my head towards Edward who was smiling at me happily and love.

"They seem to like you a lot." Edward tells me and I nod my head as I looked at the doe again as well as it's fawn. The fawn moved its way to Edward as he crouched down and pets it gently.

We stopped petting as they began to head towards the forest. Back to their home.

"This place is beautiful, Edward." I smiled as I stood up and Edward did the same. We both held each other's hands. He toiled me to the center we're a picnic blanket and a basket sat.

"I thought about having a picnic with you and every sweets you liked are in the basket." Edward tells me and I hugged him which he returned.

"Thank you." I mumbled to him making him smile and held me close.

"You are welcome, princess. You know I'll do anything for you." He mumbles and let go of me as we sat and ate. I ate, not him.