Baseball

Special to the world, Special to others
You are the one and only
That god made to roam earth- Author

Edward P.O.V

I packed snacks and drinks for Mary and zipped them up. Today was baseball day and Mary can't wait to watch us play for the first time.

"You got everything?" I asked Emmett as he gave me a thumbs up before carrying the bags out the house. I heard footsteps as well as giggling from the three ladies making me shake my head. Alice smiles at us before letting Mary go and left with Rosalie.

"What are you ladies giggling about?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around her waist as she shrugged.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" She smiled as I shrugged and carried the back with my other hand.

"Curious." I smiled and kissed her head before nuzzling our noses together. She smiled wider and giggled as I pulled away chuckling.

"Let's go." She grabs my hand and we both left the house. We waited for the others to come out and as soon as they did, we heard a truck driving causing all of us to turn our heads. I growled lowly as we all watched Bella get out of her truck and I held Mary closer to me.

"Do I seriously have to place a restraining order?" Rosalie growls at Bella which made Emmett hold her tight. Bella looked at me and Mary as I glance towards Jasper who was glaring at Bella.

"What do you want, Bella?" I asked lowly as I felt Mary's hand on my cheek making me calm a little. I looked down at Mary smiling thankful at her as she smiled back at me. I looked back towards Bella with a blank expression.

"I wanna ask if I could hang out with you guys for a while. Charlie went to work and Jacob isn't answering my calls." Bella explained as I scoffed shaking my head at her.

"Then why not hang out with your fake ass friends? I mean, you are one of those fake girls that would do anything for power." Rosalie glares as Carlisle clears his throat.

"Language kitty." Carlisle said smoothly making Mary giggle a bit. I smiled and kissed Mary's hair holding her closer to me.

"Shouldn't Mary be younger? How come she looks the same as my age?" Bella asked confused and I stayed quiet.

"A change has happened. We didn't know what caused of the change, but we are still looking." Carlisle lies for the 2nd time too. I was surprised when I glanced at him.

She doesn't need to know about the information. Carlisle thought towards me as I nod slightly before sighing.

"Let her come." I told them making Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper and Esme look at me like I grown two heads.

"You can't be serious, she can't come." Rosalie reasons as I was about to open my mouth, Mary spoke.

"Guys, Bella is just a normal human being like me. I'm sure she's not all bad and we can't hold a grudge on someone all the time. Give her a chance, please. Mommy?" Mary looked at Esme who looks at her then Bella then back to her before nodding.

"Alright." She answers and Mary's gaze turned to Jasper.

"Jas?"

"I'm fine with it, Darling." Jasper smiles and Mary shifted her gaze to Emmett.

"Emmie?"

"I'm good." Emmett nods and lastly her eyes shifted to Rosalie who was looking away from her. I cleared my throat and Rosalie looks at us glaring at me.

"Please, Wosalie." Mary says knowing Rosalie would feel softer just by hearing her say that. Rosalie fights to give in by the looks of it before her shoulder sag and nods.

"Ok ok ok. Fine." Rosalie gives up as Mary squeals happily and I let go of her. Mary runs to Rosalie and hugged her as Rosalie returns it smiling. Mary walks back to me as I wrapped my arms around her and I glanced at Bella to see her pissed glaring right at Mary.

"Let's get inside." I told Mary and she nods as I let her inside the car. I opened the door for her and she smiled.

"Thank you." She kisses my cheek and enters the car as I closed it behind her before glaring towards Bella and entered mine.

"Alright, lets go." Carlisle said and everyone went to their own cars. I drove out of the driveway before driving to the location.