The end of Victoria

After the gruesome death of Bella Swan, Mary was nowhere to be seen. The Cullen's and the shapeshifters looked for her, but no use. Carlisle contacted Aro who agreed on helping without even a single hesitation. So, now everyone went looking for Mary, but no one saw her at all. They couldn't even track her scent. Charlie was feeling better, but a little distant to everyone. Edward kept worrying about Mary that he couldn't even think properly. It has been 3 months since she disappeared from Bella's funeral without any trail of her scent.

"We need to find her. What if Victoria found her? What if she died of hunger?!" He paces around the living room and Jasper stops him.

"Edward, we will find her. I promise ya that she is fine. Alice, can ya see what-" Jasper was about to ask Alice when he was interrupted by a gasp. Jasper felt concern and worry on Alice as he went to her way. Edward looked into her mind and saw what she was seeing.

"Aahhh, little bug finally found her way towards me." Victoria smiles devilishly. The woods around them seems secluded and looked to be out of Forks.

"You've hurt and killed people, Victoria." Mary says as Victoria laughs at her before looking towards Mary.

"And what are you going to do little kitten? Act like the hero of this story? You stole James from me. You aren't even pretty. You are a ugly worthless human girl who can't keep her legs close." Victoria growls at Mary who smirked towards her way.

"Me? You turned another person to a vampire and almost made a newborn army, but that totally back fired right? I mean...you watched them all burn in that warehouse. The warehouse you made your makeshift throne. The warehouse you call sanctuary. The warehouse you tortured and brutally murdered Bella in. Don't get me wrong she is a piece of pain in the ass, but she doesn't deserve any of that shit. Now, it's time to end you." Mary growls and Victoria scoffs.

"And what are you gonna do? I am stronger than you. I am more powerful than you." Victoria smirks and Mary chuckles darkly. Victoria's smirk fell as she watches Mary hold her hand up showing fire from the palms of her hand.

"What was that again? About being more stronger and powerful than me?" I asked and Victoria looked at Mary flabbergasted.

"H-How?" Victoria stutters as Mary laughs at her before raising her other hand showing sparks of lightning around her fingers.

"You don't know what I am capable of Victoria. I may act innocent, nice, and naive...but guuuurl. You messed with the wrong bitch." Mary shots her lighting hand towards Victoria and Victoria flew back hitting a tree before she landed face first on the dirt. Victoria coughs as she weakly gets up and looked towards Mary who was smirking devilishly.

"You could have made a choice and left us be. You had a choice like Laurent who shall I say...Didn't have a pretty ending on his side." Mary chuckles and Victoria growls before charging towards Mary. She pounces, but Mary moved out of the way just in time as Victoria lands on her feet and glares towards Mary.

"What's wrong? Shocked that I was faster than you?" Mary teased and Victoria growls at her furiously before pouncing at her. Mary let this happened as they both fought one another. Victoria tried grabbing and scratching Mary, but it was a total fail. Mary would shoot Victoria with flames and lightning.

Victoria grew weak as her skin was cracking like glass and flames. Victoria fell on her knees as she looks towards Mary who doesn't have a single scratch on her.

"Y-Your just human. You are nothing special." Victoria says as she tries to stand up, but failed. Mary made a pouting expression.

"Awwwe, but I have proven you wrong. I killed your little fleet of newborn army. Hunted your little pawn and tortured him like how he tortured Bella. Now...I will be doing the same with you, but honey...it will be more painful before I send you to hell where you will get to see James again." Mary walks up to Victoria and grabs her by the neck as she leans in close.

"Don't worry. You'll be begging for death and I won't be done with you." Mary growls as the vision ends. Alice looked at Edward who looks back at her with shock.

"Did you...did you think?" Edward asked not finishing his sentence and Alice shrugged.

"I...I don't know." She was speechless and so was Edward.

"What happened?" Jasper asked and the rest of the creatures who tried to look for Mary came to know what was going on.

"May I?" Aro asked and Edward let's him. Aro watches and he would constantly gasp a little before removing his hand away from Edward.

"My my, our little princess seemed to be aggressive on that red headed woman." Aro said shocked and Edward nodded as did Alice. They began to explain what they saw to the others that they didn't notice Mary walking inside the house. She walked towards the living room to see it packed as she grew slightly confused.

"Did I miss a party or something?" She asked.

"No, it's just...Mary!" Esme ran towards Mary and hugged her as Carlisle did as well. Mary hugged them back slightly confused.

"Hi mommy, daddy. Sorry if I left without saying a word. I just needed sometime alone." Mary tells them as Esme and Carlisle looked at each other before nodding towards her way.

"You mean ending Victoria and her newborn army?" Paul asked earning a smack from Jacob.

"Dude, keep your mouth shut." Jacob scolds earning a glare from Paul and an eye roll from Caius.

"Shapeshifters." Caius mumbles causing the two to glare at him.

"Shut up, dead beat." They both said at the same time earning a growl from the Volturi except Marcus and Aro who stopped them as Sam stopped the rest of the pack.

"You did miss a party. A party of childishness." Emmett looks at the Volturi and shapeshifters as Mary giggles at Emmett.

"Weird to find them all under in one roof. I wonder how they cope with each other for 3 months." Mary thought as the Cullen Coven frowned of the memories.

"Just please, don't wonder off again. I don't think these guys would last a year even me!" Edward says and Mary hugs him causing him to do the same, but protectively.

"Sorry." Mary says and Edward kisses her head softly.

"It's alright. I might have done the same thing." He whispers understanding her.

"How did you survive for 3 months?" Rosalie asked and Mary smiles.

"From Luna. She would visit me at night and provide me food and water for my journey. She even told me when we were at the Swan Residence to end Victoria and the army she's making." Mary explains to them as they hum softly understanding her.