CHAP-4 PREDESTINED

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

(INNAHU KANA BI HAFIYYA) my lord has always been kind to me ... Holy Quran 19:47

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

........................................................................

Asfa's pov :

I was suddenly hit by a tornado, I've never seen those type of beautiful emerald orbs before, and I can't avert my gaze from his eyes, which is like a magnet pulling me towards him.

I took in his appearance, he was tall around 6'2 and pretty lean with well built in body, and black silky straight hair jelled in back wards, he had light subtle, with straight nose and chiseled jaw line and thin lips, he had a fair-medium complexion, almost like a male model and I mentally smacked my head for oogling someone, shamelessly and I continued mumbling astagfirullah a gazillion times,

how could I commit a sin like this, Ya Allah forgive me, What will he think of me ?? I didn't lower my gaze!! But before I was never attracted to anyone, like this... So why him???

Uhhhh! How I wish this earth would swallow up me right now!! to save me from this embarrassment!!!

He started his speech, this time I didn't see in his eyes "Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu and good evening everyone, I would like to thank almighty for blessing me to complete my dream project, and this would have been impossible without my deal with the Hannan's so, it's an honor to work with them, I hope it will be successful in future "

And the manager cheered toast and the hall chirped their flutes in cheers!!!!

then the party resumed with meeting various investors and board members and all the time my mind would remind me about those emerald pairs

"Excuse me! Mam I would like you to meet with Mr. Ibrahim " my manager Mr. Stanley spoke..

"sure, why not " I replied casually..

Oh Allah! How I'm gonna speak to him?? Calm down asfa nothing will happen,speak to him casually with no emotion..

"Assalamu alaikum I'm Humza Ibrahim, by the way " he spoke enthusiastically....

"Walaikum salam, nice to meet you Mr.ibrahim" I said without any emotion in my voice  I kept my gaze lower...

"well,I'm really grateful for the deal Ms. Hannan, it made my work easier for my dream project " he said and there was a disappointment in his tone as if he was hurt...

"it give us an immense pleasure, to be a part of your big project Mr. Ibrahim, " I say curtly...

"well nice meeting you, have a good evening MS. Hannan " he said and left...