CHAP-42 CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

(AND EASE FOR ME MY TASK) HOLY QURAN 20:26....

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy....

...........................................................

Asfa's pov :

It was the reception today and after this event we will leave to California day after tomorrow, meanwhile I was thinking about what is gonna happen today??...

I know! everything will be good but I'm more concerned about bunny, if he gets rejected! I don't know? he'll ever believe in love or marriage...

He has already went through a lot, being the sole heir of the yasin family didn't helped his condition either, he became the CEO at a very young age....

He didn't had the choice to follow his dream unfortunately! and I'll hope she says yes!....

I wore my dress, which was unique! as it was gift from my dear momma, according to her, I should wear this because I was the newly wedded bride..

Well not so new!

I matched it with a rose gold hijab and I did my makeup lightly and after applying my gloss, I checked myself in the mirror and I was content with my look

Humza whistled seeing me, while leaning on the door frame and he was looking at me with aww! I blushed...

He neared me slowly and I know the look on his face! then he wiped my gloss off with his thumb "what are you doi--" I was cut off by his lips which were instantly on mine, he kissed me senselessly! which made my mind hazy, after kissing me to his satisfaction, he left my lips and kept our foreheads intact! while we were breathing hard...

"you look delectable and hot babes " he said, huskily and once again pecked my lips...

I was red as tomato Now and I peeked at him through my lashes and he winked at me playfully...

And I checked him out and my typical Humza wore his typical tux! which I selected for him...