CHAP-49 EPILOGUE

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

(INDEED WITH HARDSHIPS WILL BE EASE ) HOLY QURAN 94:6....

Oh my Allah last chappy of my first ever book I'm so emotional...

........................................................................

Asfa's pov :

I woke up as the wave of nausea hit me and I rushed towards the bathroom to puke my guts out, some moment later, I found Humza moving my hair from either sides my face and rubbing my back slowly, in a comforting manner...

He was not disgusted by my vomiting! instead he was consoling me..

"easy.. easy their lioness! " he was rubbing my back in a soothing manner..

After vomiting, he wiped my face with hot towel then handed me my brush after brushing my teeth and gurgling my mouth to get rid of the disgusting taste, after I was done with my business he took me in his arms and laid me on the bed...

It was four in the morning! yet he was wide awake for me, which made my heart swell with joy and happiness.. He kept rubbing my baby bump in a soft feathery manner, like he was afraid that it'll hurt me or our baby...

He placed a kiss on my lips and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and he kept rubbing my back, I nuzzled my nose in his chest to which he chuckled! soon I was in my dreamland...

I was making breakfast for me and my hubby, as he was still sleeping! thanks to my sickness which kept him awake, usually he makes breakfast for us but I decided to cook today...

I was so engrossed in cooking that I didn't notice his presence, he snaked his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulders...

"you startled me hubby! " I said, shocked..

"sorry! I didn't mean to do that! " he said, still his voice groggy from sleep..

"why did you woke up before me? you know na? I hate it right! when I don't find you In my arms, every morning! " he complained, in his sexy voice..

"I know hubby but I wanted to make breakfast for us! " I reasoned out and he sighed softly..

"how is my champ ? " he asked, rubbing my baby bump and kissing my shoulder...

I smiled and replied "Alhamdulillah our champ is doing good! " I said, smilingly..

"now have a bite! " I said, raising my fork to his mouth to taste the pancake..

Instead he bite my neck in a teasing manner, while I bit my lip to hold back the moan..

I slapped his arm playfully "I meant to take a bite from the pancake and not mine! " I said annoyed, while stifling my smile..

"what can I do baby? you are so delectable than the pancake! " he reasoned out in a most innocent tone..

"ugh! you're too much to handle. Now I have to handle two babies! " I said, annoyingly...

"of course, I'm your first baby! " he said, nuzzling his nose in my neck making me giggle...

"come on go get ready! you're sparing partner will be on his way, it's getting late for your match! " I reminded him, because he was busy in playing with my locks...

"oh yeah, see you sweetheart! " he said and went towards our room not before getting his morning kisses, yes kisses! not a single kiss..

I was nineteen weeks pregnant and life is wonderful with him and the arrival of our bundle of joy, doubled our happiness..