CHAP-5 FRIEND'S WEDDING

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

(SO REMEMBER ME; I WILL REMEMBER YOU) HOLY QURAN 2:152

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

........................................................................

Asfa's pov :

It was morning after finishing fajr salah and bidding good bye to my family, we made our way to the airport,where our private jet was waiting for our journey, this time we are taking our family jet

Because, Rey's husband took his jet for his best friend's wedding,which Is the same wedding, we are attending...

How, irony is that!!!

After settling in comfortably,we landed in New York City after 6 hours of travel then we settled in Mia's mansion and tomorrow evening we have bridal shower and then bachelorette party....

"Rey, what do you think,will he forgive me for my actions?"I asked her feeling guilty ...

"no asfu, he will, I'm sure because your intention was pure, you didn't mean to hurt him" she said Assuringly...

"how can you be so sure about that?? "I asked her, raising a brow at her...

"because, arhaan explained to him yesterday " she said, wriggling her brows at me...

"what? I mean how??? " I ask her dumbfounded..

"Duh, he is my hubby's best friend, asfa"she said, as a matter of fact....

I gasped at her sudden info and my shock doubled on hearing that they too will attend this wedding, because it's their best buddy Leo's wedding...

Ahhh!! what a small world our best friend is getting married, to their best friend and on top of that my Rey, is already married to his best friend!!! I mean just wowww!!! My conscience rolled her eyes at my stupidity....

"look, arhaan is calling " she said excitedly Love is clearly visible in her eyes for him, no doubt! they are very deeply in love...

I feel very Happy to see my best friend talking heartily with her love of life and they finally settled their conflict ,which was disturbing them! because of that fight she was with me all the time, without meeting him and staying at my place and even though being the wife of arhaan qureshi, who owns the largest shipping company in the world, she loves to work as my assistant, because that is the only way to spend our time together and now, they are back to the love birds mode ...

I wish, Maybe someday.... You know what I mean right!!!

Next day, we enjoyed our free time sipping cocktails, having chitchat with all our college buddies and the best part about weddings is that there will be a friend's reunion and soon it was time for bachelor's party....