CHAP-30 BLISS

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu....

(FOR EVERYTHING THERE IS A TIME PRESCRIBED) HOLY QURAN 13:38....

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy....

.........................................................................

Third person's pov :

When asfa entered the terrace, she was awed! by the beauty of it and there stood his husband in all his glory! like always so handsome, his hair gelled to perfection, first two buttons of his shirt undone giving a clear view of his chisled chest and slipping his hands in his pocket....

As soon as Humza's gaze land on her, he was awestruck by her beauty! she was unimaginably stunning in her gown and as per his calculations, it fitted her very well and under the moonligh,t her face was lluminated, making her look like a ethereal b...

As soon as Humza's gaze land on her, he was awestruck by her beauty! she was unimaginably stunning in her gown and as per his calculations, it fitted her very well and under the moonligh,t her face was lluminated, making her look like a ethereal beauty...

Her heartbeat fastened, on seeing his intense gaze and he neared her and took her hand and kissed the back of her hand, affectionately

She smiled, at him "you're breathtaking Masha Allah " he said his voice turned husky, making her blush...

"you yourself not look bad either! " she said, grinning smugly...

He chuckled, then he lead them towards the table, it was beautifully decorated...

He pulled a chair for her "for milady " he grinned...

Her heartbeat increases, everytime on his sweet gestures...

She thanked him and settled on the seat, then he settled beside her..

"wow! all the dishes here are my favorite ones! " she said, heartily..

"yes! because I ordered your favourites! " he said, because he wanted it to be a special evening for them..

"well! I'm glad! " she said and they began to eat her favorite spaghetti and chicken Manchurian and he filled their flutes, with apple juice...