CHAP-8 THE PROPOSAL

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

(BUT ALLAH GUIDES WHOM HE WILLS) HOLY QURAN 2:272...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy.....

.......................................................................

Zauq hannan's pov :

I

was remembering the past years! where, asfa has gone through so much, she became very strong.

But she doesn't show anyone that how broke she is, she'll die thousand deaths a day but she'll not let anyone know about her emotional state and I'm becoming more stressed about her condition.

I watch her in midnight crying in prayer's or silently writing her emotions in her personal diary and she is a great port!

she is one of the closed books, whose key has been lost, I fear some day she too will loss herself and I pray for her.

ya Allah! give her someone who can eliminate all her pain and fill her life with only happiness!! Aameen.

I was considering mrs Ibrahim's proposal of his son for asfa and I think Humza is the one who can pull her out of her bubble, which she had built through out the year's and by hook or crook I had to convince her.

Because she had already neglected many proposals as she had lost her belief in being happy again and she punishes herself for others mistake and she thinks, she is the only one who is the biggest sinner in the world and I can't let her brake more. so, it's time for her to be happy again.

Asfa's pov :

W

e were having dinner in the dining table and everything which was cooked was my favorite dishes and everyone was being so nice to me, they even let me eat extra chocolates today and I got suspicious about their actions then grandpa broke the ice.

"We got a proposal for you asfa" grandpa Said, out of nowhere

I choked on my water and looked at him wide eyed, before I can even say anything he started again.

"I know you'll tell I'm not ready, yet for marriage or who will take care of the twin's or me but this time, your tricks are not going to work and he is the one whom you've met before " he said knowingly.

I raised my brow at him asking who and on hearing from whom the proposal came I got shocked! it was none another than Mr emerald eyes and my eyes bulged out of my socket.

"Please asfa give this proposal a chance and he belongs to a good family he is a practicing Muslim too, do your istikhara and then answer me " grandpa said, pleadingly.

And the twin's too were on grandpa's side and I heaved a sigh, arguing was not a option Now, considering grandpa's health condition! I nod my head in yes. then I retired for my room and the twin's followed me close behind.

"sisto, I know you are worried but give him a chance, maybe! he'll be the one whom you include in your prayers "the twin's told wisely.

"I can't promise, but I'll try "

Then we started chitchatting and we played several games and then they slept in my room and I took my dairy