CHAP-18 FIRST DAY

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

(CALL UPON ME I WILL RESPOND TO YOU) HOLY QURAN 40:70.....

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy.....

........................................................................

Asfa's pov :

I felt snuggling myself in something comfortable and it was soft but hard at the same time, I didn't know what it is! but, someone's breathing was tickling my neck causing my senses to be erratic and I instantly panicked, when I heared someone groaned beside me! I slowly opened my eyes only to see handsome hubby's face..

Did I say hubby right now?? that too handsome!!

We were cuddling together and his face was buried in my neck and his hand holding my waist possessively, and our legs entangled, I flushed at our positions and he looked so innocent, while sleeping and few locks of his hair displayed at his forehead he looked like a small innocent boy and I smiled absentmindedly...

Then, I slowly unwrapped his hand around my waist and got out of the bed, without waking him up and headed to washroom, it's still half an hour before fajr. so, I quickly did my business and then I did my ablution and came out wearing a khimar and I tried to woke him up so I touched his cheek and slowly tapped to make him awake, but he groaned turned other side, so I climbed the bed tapped his face again and this time he opened his eyes and sleepily stared at me, with half of his eyes closed and I smiled at his actions...

"Assalamu alaikum! it's time for tahajjud" I said calmly...

"Walaikum salam! Ok I'll get fresh wifey " he said sleepily and made his way towards the washroom..

Whenever he calls me wifey or sweetheart my heart skips a beat.., Then, I laid out musallah and waited for him, after five minutes he joined me and we prayed our salah and we were doing dikhr,, just like last night he was again counting on my fingers! and I smiled at his acts and soon fajr azan was called and we prayed our sunnah..

He kissed me between my eyes and I looked at him quizzically..

"our Prophet Muhammad saw (pbuh) used to kiss Aisha R.A, between her eyes! so I'm following the sunnah " he said while wriggling his brows....

Then he said "romance in sunnah style darling " again wriggling his brows...

I laughed at his antics and then, he left for mosque to fajr prayers and I completed my prayers and after that I took the holy QURAN to start reading it and while I was in the middle of reading...

"can I join too " he asked innocently..

I nodded my head and he settled beside me on the love seat and we began reading the Quran till we felt content