CHAP-7 MR BUNNY

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.....

(YOU ALONE WE WORSHIP, YOU ALONE WE ASK FOR HELP) HOLY QURAN 01:05...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

........................................................................

Asfa's pov :

The days went in a blur just like that! Because I was stuck in the same schedule but tomorrow is Sunday and we have the get together party.

I'm really excited to see everyone and enjoy my time with little Zain and aala, so aunt Riza who is the cook and caretaker of our house is preparing the feast for tomorrow's barbeque evening and we all have a special bond with her, she is like a mother to us...

But, today we have a board meeting with board members and partnering companies, I was trying to acquire the abandoned shipyard in Russia but majority of board of directors were hesitant to bid on it.

Even though I presented my business plan and organisational set up for the shipyard, they were hesitant and feared to loose our investment...

Today again a meeting was setup and now I have more advanced strategic plan for the deal... I hope they'll agree to it ..

Everyone was seated in the conference room and grandpa was present today as it was an important meeting and Mr Ibrahim too was present there because he was one of the partnering company's.

I made my way to the conference room, saying bismillah...

the meeting continued for several hours and still I was unable to convince them and everyone was preparing to leave, when suddenly....

"I think, Ms Hannan's strategic Plan is very much advanced and we should bid on it " a voice came..

And he entered the conference room with grace and his form held authority, his aura was screaming dominance!  If I say I was happy it will be an understatement because I was beyond happy and everyone turned to look towards the source of voice and everyone gasped to see MR zaamin Yasin, the CEO of yasin industries ...

He took my place and started explaining them and I was admiring him, how well he was conversing with them like a pro...

Time to learn from him! I made a mental note on it !!

Then after half an hour the meeting came to an end as the way I wanted and then everyone left except Mr. Ibrahim and grandpa as he has to sign some major documents for his project

"So what's my reward for closing the deal" zaamin asked Wriggling his brows ...

I just ran and jumped in his arms...