CHAP-36 UNDERSTANDING

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.....

(AND RELY UPON ALLAH) HOLY QURAN 3:33......

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy

........................................................................

We went through a lot, in our lives but still we're here together which makes my smile widened! because despite our struggles we understand each other very well, so only we're capable of being together.....

It's been a week! after our confession and forgiving each other for whatever we did in the past and I looked at her sleeping form, she is sleeping like a baby with no worries and I wish to see her like this! because it's a beautiful sight to see my baby carefree and being herself with no regrets...

Her hands holding my tees clutching into a fist, our legs entangled and she sleeping on my chest, is the best position ever! her lips turned into a pout, I chuckled seeing her pouting even in her sleep, I placed a brief kiss on her lips! I smiled lovingly....

She snuggled more into me, while sleeping! she placed a kiss on my heart and my heart skipped a beat! even, in her sleep she can feel me! which, made me fall for her even more...

I run my hand on her silky smooth hair and I continued my reading

After sometime she stirred in her sleep, slowly opening her eyes while rubbing it with the back of her both hands, like a baby! I almost said awe

She blinked several times, then opened her eyes on seeing me she smiled at me! which made my day....

"good morning hubby! " she said, sleepily...

"morning to you too darling! " I said, huskily....

She snuggled more into me lazily and peeked at me, through her lashes! I smiled at her....

I closed the book and kept it on the side table "is my baby hungry? " I asked her, while caressing her cheeks with the back of my hand....

She leaned into my touch, she loves it when I caress her cheeks....

"sho much! " she said like a baby....

Gosh!!!

just her voice just turned me on!!

now, I wanna eat her as my breakfast!

"then hurry up I'll make you a breakfast! " I said, standing up but my wifey has no plans to leave me, she wrapped her legs around my torso and her hands around my back, while she hid her face in the crook of my neck! I smiled at her antics.....

I carried her down like this honlding her in my arms, she just kept snuggling in me which made me very hard to control my desire and I made her sit on the bar stool in the kitchen