I hate planes

I hate planes
Ch2

Ruel and I have been inseparable ever since. Almost 11 years we have been best friends. A lot has happened since his birthday party. I finished year 10 and was aloud to drop out to work on my music. Ruel has released 2 ep's and is travelling the world playing his songs. I really miss him, but we call whenever he has a break or when he wants to talk.

*on call*

y/n: when do you finish tour, I miss you
Ruel: I miss you too. I won't be home until November
y/n: oh ok
Ruel: hey listen, I will see you soon alright? I have to go but I will call you when I can.

He was in the car which I found weird but I was just so happy to talk to him I didn't question it.

Ruel: I love you
y/n: I love you too

*Ruel ends call*

OoOooO "I love you". Yeah it's not what it looks like. Ruel and I are extremely close. EXTREMELY.

There was a knock on the door.

Mum: Y/n!! Someone's here to see you
y/n: I'm coming mum

I ran down the stairs to see Ruel standing in the door way. I was so shocked! I screamed and ran to give him a hug.

Ruel: god someone's happy to see me

He said with a grunt as I hugged him as hard as I could. After all, I hadn't seen him for almost 2 months.

y/n: what are you doing here?!
Ruel: well I knew I wasnt going to see you for your birthday and I have a present for you.
y/n: Ruel. I told you I didn't want anything
Ruel: oh I think your gonna like this.

He gave me a bag with Spider-Man on it. Spider Man? We went and sat in the lounge room and mum got us both a drink. I opened up the bag to see a plane ticket. I was confused.

y/n: wha- what's this?
Ruel: well, I know you can sing, and I know that you wanted to see the world. So, I talked to your mum and dad...

Mum was standing behind him smiling

... and we all thought you would want to come on tour with and sing for me. You don't have to bu..
y/n: are you kidding me?! Of course I want to go! Omg no way! You joking right? There is no way your serious!

I started to tear up

Mum: your dad and I think it's a really good idea hun
Ruel: so. What do you think?
y/n: I- I think yes!
Ruel: well you better go pack, we leave in 4 hours.

Ruel and I ran up stairs and I started to pack my things. I didn't know what to take so I was just throwing random stuff into a bag. When I was done, I closed my door and went into the kitchen. Both Jax and Keiran where there to say goodbye, which was different because they never seemed to care where i went. Mum started to cry and dad, well dad was almost crying too.

Dad: my baby is all grown up and going to see the world
y/n: dad, don't cry. I will be fine and I will message everyday. Promise
mum: make sure to take care of her Ruel
Ruel: I will Mrs Lee
Dad: if anything happens to my little girl, I blame you Ruel.
Ruel: I will look after her, she's going to do great.

Jax and Keiran started to punch each other. As per usual they ended up on the floor

Jax: *whilst pinning Keiran to the ground* Oi, don't do any drugs or get pregnant.
Keiran: yeah, *he grunts* don't do anything I wouldn't do
Mum: don't listen to Keiran, he's an idiot.

Keiran had a reputation for being the biggest douche bag in school. Its funny. I learnt a lot from him.

Mum: Just be careful and look after yourself.
y/n: I know mum, I will be fine. Now, we need to go before we are late for the plane.

They all walked me to the door before giving me and Ruel a hug. I basically ran to the uber, dragging Ruel with me. When we got to the airport, about to board the plane, I froze

y/n: Ruel. I forgot I hate planes.