3 months

3 months
Ch 11

After I had hung up, we had to go and get onto the bus. Instead of having to stay in hotel after hotel, a few of us decided to take a tour bus and drive everywhere. It was surprisingly spacious and pretty comfortable. I mean, it had to be, we were gonna be living in it for the next 2 months.

*im going to skip through all the shows just to keep the ball rolling, please don't be upset xx*

3 months later Ruel and I were as happy as we'd ever been, finished the American & Europe tour and about to head home. Not a lot happened with Ruel and I, apart from the expected relationship stuff. A few fights, a couple tears, lots of hugs, some more fighting. You get the idea.

Ruel: you know, once we get home, everything goes back to normal
y/n: wait. Like normal as in we go back to being friends?!
Ruel: no dumb ass. It's gonna be boring when we get back.
y/n: oh. Well we will just have to make it fun then, won't we?
Ruel: I suppose so

He lent down and kissed my forehead before sitting down in his seat. I wrapped my arm around his and went to sleep before the plane took off. About an hour before we landed I woke up to see Ruel asleep. He had his Airpods in listening to music, so I grabbed one out and put it in my ear.
He started humming along to the song so I knew he was awake, ready to land. He looked up at me and we both started jamming out, dancing around in our seats to the music.

Joel: you two are mental

He pulls out his phone and starts to record us dancing. We didn't care and we weren't gonna stop for anyone. After we had finally calmed down the plane landed. Mum, Dad, Keiran and Jax were all there to take Ruel and I home. Ruel held my hand the drive home, while Jax and Keiran stared him down. When we pulled up he got out of the car and I walked him inside.

Kate: your home! I missed you so much
Ralph: calm down Kate, hey Ruel
Ruel: hey mum, Dad

They hugged for a solid minute until Kate looked up to see me

Kate: y/n!
Ralph: oh hey darlin
y/n: hey!

We all had a massive group hug and then walked into the kitchen to see Sylvie.

Sylvie: hey hey, there's my favorite sister in law.
Ruel: Sylvie!
y/n: hey Sylv
Sylvie: I'm kidding! No I'm not. Come here.

Sylvie gave me a huge hug, then the same for Ruel.

Kate: hey y/n, do you wanna stay over the night? You know what Ruel is like with jet lag and he is gonna be up the whole night.
y/n: uh, yeah of course. Come on Mr jet lag, let's get ready for bed