It's your fault!

It's your fault!
Ch 12

I held his hand up the stairs, leading to the bathroom. I already had a toothbrush at his house from all the 8,000 times I stayed over so I brushed my teeth while dancing around.

Ruel: your beautiful

I spat out the toothpaste and cleaned my mouth.

y/n: shut up
Ruel: you are, really
y/n: If I'm so beautiful why didn't you tell me sooner?
Ruel: I did! So many times I told you that your gorgeous and you never saw the hints. Your completely oblivious sometimes.
y/n: why did you date other girls then?
Ruel: do you know how hard it is when you have all these girls throwing themselves at you, wanting your attention? It's hard! You wouldn't understand.

We were yelling at each other now.

y/n: oh yeah?! And it's not hard for me? The only reason I was single for so long was because no one wanted to date a girl with a boy best friend!
Ruel: oh so it's my fault then?!
y/n: yeah it is your fault! You know, Bodhi told me the other day that you and Gemma were hooking up before we left for tour!
Ruel: Bodhi? Your fucking shitting me right? He's wanted to get in your pants for months now. I had to fucking sit him down and tell him if he touched you I'd break his nose. He was the one hooking up with gemma cause you wouldn't hook up with him.
y/n: that's irrelevant Ruel! It doesn't change the fact that you were fucking other girls to distract you from how you felt about me!

I was so mad. I wanted to punch a wall or him or just anything! Things were running around my mind like a circus and I didn't know what to do.

Ruel: you think I slept with any of the girls I've dated?!
y/n: yeah it's pretty fucking obvious mate!
Ruel: your calling me a man slut?! Oh that's rich coming from the one who fucked Alex! The biggest player in our friend group you fucked!
y/n: I never fucked him! Holy shit, see. We don't work. We would just be better friends! I'm going home.

I grabbed my things to walk out of his room when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me backwards. He looked me up and down biting his lip, before picking me up and kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed me up against the door. I dropped back to the floor and pushed him onto the bed. I jumped on top of him and started to kiss him. He sat up before taking off my shirt.

Let's just say, things got a bit steamy ;)