Caught up

Caught up
Ch 5

I woke up to sun in my eyes and a view of the city. It was breathtaking.

Nate: Ruel!! Where the hell is he?!
Kylie: y/n!! Y/n!! Nate, Nate! There over there!

Everyone was yelling and it woke Ruel up, but he was too tired to care about what was going on.

Ruel: Nate calm down I'm fine
Nate: calm down?! You want me to calm down?! You go missing in the middle of the night and almost miss soundcheck and you want me to calm down?!
Ruel: it's fine, I was about to come down

I didn't know what to say, I didn't want Ruel to get in trouble so I had to do something

y/n: Nate I'm sorry, he fell asleep and I should have woke him up whe-
Nate: I wasn't talking to you! This is why I didn't want her here Ruel! You're feelings for her are a distraction and your going to fuck up this tour!
Ruel: don't talk to her like that! It wasn't her fault, it was mine!
Nate: I don't care, we haven't even done the first show and your getting caught up in your feelings.
y/n: what do you mean "getting caught up in his feelings"?
Nate: oh you don't know do you?

Ruel stopped Nate and pulled him to the side for a second. They were quiet, but I could just hear them

Ruel: Nate don't. Not yet
Nate: fine, but you have to tell her
Ruel: I will

He walked over to me, he was scared.

Ruel: go get changed and we will meet you down at the car for sound check, ok?
y/n: ok

I got changed and hurried down to the lobby where they were all waiting. All except Ruel and Nate. We went out to the car and started packing things in. I tried to call Keiran but he didn't answer. As I put my phone in my bag, I could hear Nate and Ruel arguing.

Ruel: I don't care about what you think Nate. I care about her and she makes me happy, and your just gonna have to learn to love her too, because I'm not gonna stop loving her for anyone.
Nate: fine, just don't fuck around with her and get distracted

I turned around and looked at them both. I think they knew I heard and they both hurried outside. Ruel ignored me for some reason, he didn't say sorry, he didn't say good morning, he didn't even look at me.