Authors Note

ok so, I know the first story was short and parts didn't make sense but I tried and this is my first ever story so be kind. Thanks for reading this though, it's been a real big thing for me to know that people are reading something I wrote! A new story is coming soon, so hang in there and be patient.

Thank you again xoxo

(OH MY GOD wow, I just looked back at this story and saw that it is #2 in Ruel! I am so overwhelmed and thankful for all of you reading! xxx)

(I'm back again to check things out and oh my lord 835 people have read it! Thank you all so much xxx)

(wow! Thank you so much for 1.12K reads, I really appreciate it so so much. Love you all the most xxx)

(holy moly! 1.45k reads! There is no way! I said it before but that you all so much for reading this story! It makes me really happy knowing that there are people out in the world, reading something I wrote! So yeah, thank you xxx)

(oh my lord. 1.56k?! This is not ok at all! Thank you so much for still reading this. I know that it was really short and I'm really sorry, but the support has been unreal! You are the actual best! Love you all xxx)

(thank you heaps for 1.64k reads! I appreciate it lots and lots, so thank you. Make sure to keep sharing it around with friends and also, go check out Best Friends: Before us. I would really love it. Tank u xxx)

(OH MY GOD 2K READS?! THERES NO WAY! Thank you all so so much for the support and love. I know I've said it before but I appreciate it so much, you have no idea! Love you all so much xxx)

(what the shit. I woke up this morning and saw that 2.24K people have read my story? This isnt real! Thank you heaps for reading it, I actually love you xxx)

(what the actual fuck! 3.08k?! There's no way to say thank you enough, but thank you all so so much! I bloody love you guys xxx)

(wow! 4.03k. That's so many people! Thank you bbys xxx)

(thank you so so much for 5.0k, love you heaps xx)

(holy shit. Thank you all so much for 10.1k! I never expected people to actually read this but wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you! wuv you xx)