The Coming out

Buzzing sounds of phones ringing, fingers typing away reports due at the end of the day and people running around sporting a cup of coffee and a bunch of papers in their hand. But the most important people in this story is nowhere to be found inside the frantic setting of the office, instead, if one looked closely, even dared to investigate the weird muffled sound that is coming inside of the storage room by the far back of the office, they would find them in a very, uh, compromising position.

Inside the narrow space of the storage, Mean Phiravich and Plan Rathavit can be found entangled in an intimate embrace. Tongues intertwined and a bit of drool sliding down their chins breathing the same air literally. But despite the sensuous sight they make they aren't in the middle of sex or a quickie. They are just there sharing a kiss. A kiss conveying
their want and love towards each other.

After a while of exchanging spit, Plan pushed Mean who tried to chase his kiss-swollen lips to continue. Having trouble breathing for such a long kiss, Plan caressed his lover's flushed cheeks.

"I think this should be enough for now. We need to go back to work." Plan said in a pant.

Mean shook his head and looked at Plan with a lustful stare. The older could feel the sensual aura that Mean is emanating and it's making him hot all over. He wanted Mean. He wants him to bend him over, eat him out but despite that, they're still in the office and can't do anything that could reveal their relationship.

The two of them have been dating for 5 years already. They started dating way back in college. Plan was a senior and Mean is a Junor. With a year as a gap in age, Plan had a hard time accepting Mean's feelings knowing how he has to graduate in 2 months. Along with the realization of how different their status is. Mean, despite his easy going and playful aura is the son of a businessman. They don't have the same income as those business tycoons but they are still above Plan's family in regards to financial. Also, Mean is a very handsome man that every girl wants to have him as their boyfriend and add the fact that he is originally a straight guy. Compared to Plan who is despite his cute size is just an average looking guy. He is not popular with girls and never have any experience in love. He came from a normal family who is happy that they could eat more than three times a day. His father is working as a chef while his mother is a full-time housewife. despite their standing in life, Plan is already contented with what he has but there is still the case of how different they are. That is why he can't think of any reason why Mean would even fall in love with an average guy like him. But due to Mean's never give up attitude, he works hard and persevered on getting Plan's love. They began dating two weeks before graduation

Meanwhile, Mean can't help but laugh at the naivety of his boyfriend. He is seriously amused on how Plan can't see his charm. But that is why Mean love his Plan. He can see the gentleness in the older's demeanor. He loves the fierceness that his eyes possess when he's trying to protect his friends from people who try to hurt them. The compassionate heart he has despite his stubbornness. He loves how Plan is willing to sacrifice everything for the people he cared for. He loves his cute face that is being blocked by his long black bangs and round glasses. He loves how his smile can light up the room. He loves how he doesn't care about Mean's status. He can list a few more things but that would take a whole day. The important thing is, he loves his Plan and he is willing to do anything for him.

"Mean, we should... stop. There are people... outside. We still... have worked... to do." He said in between moans while Mean kept on planting kisses on his neck.

Mean stopped his ministrations and breathe on Plan's ear. "I haven't had enough yet." He said. "I want you P'Plan."

Plan shuddered as he can feel his self-control slipping. "But Mean... We can't ah! At least... at least not now. Wait until we get home." He insisted.

Sighing in disappointment, Mean let Plan go and slumped himself on the opposite wall in front of Plan. Noticing the change in his lover's mood, Plan cupped Mean's face and pecked him on the lips. "Don't be like that Mean. You know that I would like to continue where we left off but we can't. We're still in the office and I'm afraid I won't be able to stop my voice from being heard outside with how good you are." He said with a playful smile.

Not being able to stay upset with his adorable lover, Mean pulled Plan in a hug and hummed. He loves how Plan can make him happy and frustrated at the same time. "Hey, P'Plan..." He called out.

The tone in his voice suddenly made Plan look up and noticed the seriousness in Mean's face. "Yes Mean?"

Mean caressed Plan's face and stared at him in the eye. "You know how much I love you right?" Plan nodded. "You know that I would do anything for you, right?" Another nod. "You know that you're the only one I will spend my life with right?"

Plan frowned. "I know Mean. I know how much you love me and you know that I feel the same, but what are you trying to say? Is there anything wrong?" He asked, feeling nervous.

Mean shook his head. "No, P' there is nothing wrong." He said, trying to calm his lover. I just want to... I mean, I thought that maybe... since you know, we've been together." He cleared his throat. "I mean we've been secretly dating for five years that maybe we should finally come out to our friends and family?" He asked.

Plan pulled away from Mean and fidgeted. "Should we?" He asked back.

Mean held Plan's hand and caressed it. "P'Plan, you and I both know that we will eventually have to do this." He started. "I can't keep on hiding our relationship. I want to be able to hold your hand in public. I want to be able to hug and kiss you without worrying about who will see. I want to be able to show you off to everyone and tell them that you're mine." He said. "I love you P'Plan and I want my Family to be able to meet you. I am sure they will love you. Also, I want to meet your family and tell them that I will be taking care of you from now on."

Touched by Mean's words, Plan agreed. All the things that Mean mentioned, he wants that too. He wants to be able to show to the world, how much he loves Mean.

----------------

Plan fidgeted in his seat as he started thinking of things he will tell his parents. He doesn't know what he should feel. He can feel his stomach fluttering in nervousness. He flinched though when he felt a hand touch his. Looking up, he saw Mean smiling at him with a smile.

"P'Plan, don't worry, no matter what I will never let you go." Mean said. Plan smiled and tightened his hold on Mean's hand.

"Oh, what is this?" Both of them jumped in surprise when they heard a feminine voice.

Plan and Mean turned to the direction of stairs and found Plan's older and younger sister along with his parents. In respect, they both stood up and greeted Plan's parents.

"Mom, I want to tell you something." Plan started. He glanced at his lover before gathering his courage to reveal everything and come clean. "Mom, meet Mean, my lover." He introduced.

Despite telling Plan that everything is going to be okay, Mean could feel himself sweating in nervousness, but still, he is determined to make a good impression of himself on his lover's family.

"Good Morning, Ma'am and Sir. I'm Mean Phiravich. I'm sorry for my sudden visit and the sudden confession but I do love your son." Mean said.

Silence spreads through the whole room as they waited for Plan's family to react. And when they did, they looked at Mean intently.

"Aren't you the son of a wealthy family, Mean? You own a big company in Bangkok?" Plan's dad asked. Mean nodded. "Then what did you find in my son that made you fall for him? As you can see, our family is not as wealthy as your family we don't have anything to offer. My son is a guy and to be honest, he is not as good looking as you." His Dad asked. Plan pouted upon hearing that causing Mean to almost burst out laughing at the cuteness his Plan is showing.

Plan's mom agreed with his dad. "My husband is right. Are you serious about my son or are you trying to trick him? He might not be the brightest bulb in the group but Plan is my son. I won't let you play with his feelings." His mom threatened. Plan felt fluttered and loved at his mother's words while Mean smiled at how warm his lover's family is.

Mean smiled to Plan's parents. "I can assure you that what I am feeling towards your son is real. I understand that he is a guy. I, myself, can't believe that I would be this serious towards a guy but P'Plan is different. He showed me that love can occur in your most unexpected moment. I didn't plan to fall in love with your son but he is so precious I just can't help it. He is not just a plaything for me. He is someone I love and the only one I will ever love. He gives meaning to my life and I don't intend to let him go." He said.

Sensing the sincerity in Mean's words, Plan's family smiled and welcomed Mean in their family. They shared a wonderful afternoon with jokes and teasing on the side.

--------

After the lunch meeting with Plan's family, Mean decided that they should continue their luck and happy moment. Mean convinced Plan that they should go directly on Mean's family house and finish the coming out. Plan wanted to have some more time since the earlier interaction burned him out but Mean is relentless. He showed Plan his puppy eyes and made him agreed.

Now, here is Plan sweating buckets facing the parents of his lover.

"Hey, don't be so tense." Mean said as he embraced Plan from behind. "My parents aren't that traditional. They will like you. You're so adorable no one will ever say no to you." He joked as he nuzzled Plan's neck.

Plan chuckled. "You're so silly. Stop nuzzling me, we're in front of your parent's house. Let's just go ahead and be done with it. I feel like I'll pee myself with how tense I am now." Mean laughed in return and pecked Plan by the cheeks before pulling him inside the house.

----------

The house, as plan thought is bigger than normal houses. He could feel the difference between his house and Mean's house.

"Babe, let me just call my parents and then we will go ahead and tell them." Plan looked at Mean and forced a smile.

When Mean left, Plan started drowning in his thoughts. He started thinking that maybe this is a bad idea. That despite the acceptance from his family, Mean's family isn't going to take this well. That he is not going to be accepted because he is not like them. He is not fitted for someone like Mean Phiravich. Before Plan's mind could think of darker thoughts, Mean arrived with his mom and dad.

Plan gaped at the good-looking and elegance of Mean's parents. No wonder Mean is this handsome, he took after his parent's.

Plan snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Mean circle his arms on his shoulders. "Mom, Dad, I would like you to meet my Plan. He is my lover and I love him." Mean said and Plan choked in his saliva upon hearing Mean's introduction. He looked at him as if he'd grown two heads. Mean returned his look with a fond one and smiled. "It would make me happy if you will accept our love."

Mean's mom and dad exchanged looks before Mean's dad looked at his son with all seriousness. "Are you sure about this Mean? This is such a big thing and this will cause some problems soon."

Mean nodded. "I'm prepared for everything dad." He said full of conviction. "You taught me before on how to be responsible and that I should always stay true in my words. Plan is everything to me Dad. He taught me how to be a person and how to care for others. I want to be better for him and I want him to be part of my life. I love him Dad, Mom. Please... let me be with him. He is my happiness." He said.

Plan looked at Mean and he can feel his eyes tearing up with how deeply Mean loves him. He licked his lips and gathered his courage. He turned to Mean's parents and bowed. "Please Ma'am, Sir, I love your son too. Please let me be with him." He pleads.

Mean stared at Plan is shock. "P'Plan..."

Seeing the sincerity in both boys, Mean's Dad broke into a smile and pat them by the shoulder. "If that is your decision then it's fine. Whatever that will make my son happy then I'm okay with it." Then he turned to his wife who has been silent all this time. "Don't you think so too, honey?"

Mean's Mom forced a smile. "Y-yeah. Welcome to the family...P-plan." She said and turned to all of them. "Anyway, dinner is ready, how about we eat?"

Mean's Dad smiled and gestured for Plan and Mean to come join them for dinner.

The night passed with smiles. After dinner, Plan said that he will need to go, Mean offered to take him home. The younger dropped him in front of his house. Before Plan could even go inside, Mean pulled him in an embrace.

"Hey, it's late. You should go home." Plan said to Mean but did not make any move to pull out of the hug.

Mean tightened his embrace and nuzzled Plan's neck smelling his scent. "Let me just stay like this. I just want to savour the moment that finally, I can hold you like this without hiding from people."

Plan chuckled. "I know. I'm happy too." They embraced for a while. Enjoying the moment, that is until they heard someone coughed behind them. They turned to see Plan's sisters smiling at them. "P'Prim! Ley! How long have you been there?"

Prim smiled. "Long enough to witness some sweet moments." She said.

"Mom saw P'Mean parked earlier but wondered why you haven't come inside yet that is why she asked us to see what is holding you up," Ley explained.

Prim smiled mischievously. "We did not expect to see Mean holding you up literally." Then the two of them laughed.

Plan blushed and pulled out of the embrace. He pushed Mean to leave. Sensing the embarrassment of his lover, Mean left but not without kissing him. When the younger left, Plan turned to see his sisters still there smiling.

"Are you happy?" Prim asked his younger brother.

"I am." Plan said as he received hugs from his sisters.

They both slept with smiles on their faces, hoping to meet each other in their dreams.