Missing You

If there is a word that could describe Mean's feelings right now he won't be able to think of anything at all. Why because right in front of him sat the person he's been looking for 3 years. The person he devoted his heart and life, the very person that he's been dreaming for 3 years. He wanted to hug him, kiss him, claim him and lock him somewhere no one could reach him or even escape from. Somewhere only he could know but he knows he can't do that. He turned to the person beside Plan and narrowed his eyes, his mind going back to the happenings earlier.

--------------

Flashback:

"Plan?"

The guy looked up and was frozen on the spot.

"Mean."

Mean stared at Plan and noticed how different he looked now. He seems more mature and even more beautiful. He can't believe his eyes. He can't believe that the person he's been looking is right in front of him. He wants to say a lot of things to Plan but the only thing he blurted out was.

"I miss you"'

He saw how Plan flushes with those words despite the stiffening of his shoulders. The flush made his heart beat faster with hope. He was about to walk up to him when he heard another voice.

"Plan, did you find Perth? Tonnam won't stop cryi..ng" The person who called Plan stopped in his words abruptly. "Mean? What are you-?" Then he turned to Plan who looked away.

Mean blinked in confusion. "What is going on?" He asked.

----------------

And that brought them in this moment where they sat in a fast-food restaurant with a playpen for the kids. Mean stared at the people in front of him and breathe.

"Earth." He called out. "Do you have something to tell me?" He asks.

Earth bit his lower lip and sneaked a glance at Plan's direction before turning to Mean. "I understand how you're feeling right now Mean but..." He stopped in his words.

Mean raised a brow. "But what?" Then he turned to Plan. "They knew all along where you were but you never bothered to tell me? What am I to you Plan?" He asked. Plan remained silent. "Why aren't you saying anything?" He ask, voice slightly getting higher. "Why did you leave?"

Due to Mean's voice, they are starting to gather some attention. That includes the attention of the twins. They tilted their heads and run towards their Papa.

"Papa?" They both said as they hugged Plan's legs. "Papa? Cry?"

Plan stared the twins and forced a smile. "No, Papa is not crying. He's just tired. How about you play over there again and Papa will call you when it's time to go."

The twins frowned and shook their head. "Papa tired? Tonnam tired." The little kid with a smaller build said.

The chubby one nodded his head. "Perth too. Perth go home. Papa sleep."

Plan smiled and pinched both his son's cheeks. "Okay. We'll go home then. But you will need to change clothes first before we go home. C'mon I will dress the two of you." The twins smiled then turned to Mean. "Excuse me."

Mean watched him leave with the kids before turning to Earth. "Those kids, who is the mother?" He asked.

Earth sighed. "I'm not the person who can tell you that." He said. "I know you wanted to talk. I know you wanted to know everything but as you can see, today is not the right time."

Mean frowned. "Not the right time? I've been looking for him for over three years, don't you think I deserve an explanation? You've been hiding him from me for three years. I've been asking you practically every day but you never told me anything. And you're saying this is not the right time? When is the right time?" He asked. "You know how much I love him."