We Meet Again

“Good Morning P’Plan…”

A shiver ran up his body as he heard that familiar husky voice that he could only hear in his dreams. Dreams that sometimes had him wish that the person who owns that voice is beside him, hugging him, touching him and caressing him.

“Wake up P’Plan… Don’t tempt me with your sleeping face. You know how much it turns me on…” 

A smile made its way on Plan’s face. This dream is making him feel nostalgic. He can still remember how Mean always tells him how he love seeing Plan’s sleeping face. How he would sometimes love to keep him pinned on the bed panting and moaning. He would really love to stay on this dream. He would love to feel that kiss on his neck, how his nose nuzzles the side of his face. It feels so real-

Brown eyes opened abruptly as he felt that. Did he just feel those for real?

“Finally, you’re awake.”

Plan looked back to see Mean’s face just a breath away from his own.  He stared open mouthed at him as he watches a smile bloom on his face.

“Good morning.” Mean said with a beautiful smile.

Eventually, Plan frowned as a blush colour his cheeks and pushed Mean none too gently because the distance is making his heart race out of his chest. “Wh-what are you doing here?!” He exclaimed.

A chuckle escape Mean. “Why? I am here to wake you up. I cooked breakfast and I would love for you to try it. “

“That is not what I mean! What are you doing in my house?!” Plan grit his teeth.

Noticing the foul mood of his beloved, Mean sighed and looked at Plan softly. “I came to visit you. I did tell you that I will pursue you didn’t I?” He explained.

Plan blinked at the soft look that Mean directed at him. He did remember the last time they met Mean did say that he will do anything to have Plan go back in his life.

'I will pursue P'Plan. I don't care if you have children with someone else. I will keep them under my wings, I will love them as my own and I will have you again and when I do, I will never... let you go.'

The blush on his face intensified, causing him to look away so Mean won't be able to see how red his face is. But then he flinched when he felt warm hands caress his face and turning his gaze back to Mean's handsome face. Plan noticed how serious the younger's face became. "Plan, I love you."

The older of them swallowed. "Mean..." He mumbled.

They were about to kiss when another voice broke the moment.

"Hey Mean, did you manage to wake him?"

Plan managed to push Mean away causing the younger to fall out of the bed then turned towards the door just to see Gun's amused face. "Oops! Sorry. Did I interrupt you?" He asked innocently but his eyes twinkled with mirth.

The older shook his head as his blush darken. "N-no!" He exclaimed.

Mean groaned. "You could've picked a perfect time to check up on us. I was about to have a good morning kiss for P'Plan." He whined that earned him a mouthful of pillows.

"Will you shut up?!" Plan scowled.

Gun laughed amusedly. "Don't worry Plan, I'll pretend I did not see anything." He teased. "Anyway, breakfast is ready and the twins are waiting outside. They won't eat without their Papa." Then he left leaving the two alone.

Plan composed himself before speaking. "I'll come out in a minute. Can you go outside? I need to change." He asked.

Mean raised a brow. "Why? I have seen everything already. You can parade naked in front of me, I wouldn't mind. Actually, I would even prefer to have you naked especially beneath me." He said wriggling his eyebrows.