The Fall Out

Ring... Ring...

A groan resounded inside a wide room decorated with blue and white curtains and pictures of a young man with a smile that could melt a woman's heart. Toned arm reached out to turn off the offending alarm that him rouse him from his deep slumber.

Mean sat up and stretched before a wide grin escaped his lips. Looking for his phone he was disappointed when he did not receive any message from his boyfriend. He tried to call him but Plan's cannot be reached. He tried again but it’s still the same result.

"Weird. Why is his phone turned off?" He asked no one in particular. He frowned as he opted to send him a message instead thinking once Plan reads it he will reply. With that thought in mind, Mean proceeds to do his morning routine. He will after all fetch Plan from his house.

After an hour and a half of getting ready, Mean checked his phone and was disappointed to receive nothing from his lover. He tried to call him again as he make way to their dining area.

"The number you dialled is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later..."

Frowning as he took a seat and tried to call Plan again. His Father noticed his frown and wondered what is wrong. "Mean, who are you trying to call?" His Father asked.

Mean did not even take away his attention from his phone. "I'm trying to call Plan. He is not answering me though. It seems his phone is off." He said.

His Father frowned. "Really? Are you two okay?"

Mean nodded. "We were doing okay. I don't know what is going on."

His Father smiled. This is the first time he ever see his son this expressive with his feelings. They are a close family but emotions are still hard to convey between them and to see his son showing his feelings willingly, he already approves of Plan, knowing how he makes his son happy. "Well, maybe his phone is out of battery. Let him be. You will see him later anyway."

Mean tried to ease his mind but he can't help but feel something is definitely wrong. He just knows it. Among that conversation, there is a certain someone who remained silent with their thoughts. Mean's mom.

Is this what Plan means? Is really going to distance himself now from my son? Will my son finally have his normal life back? Will he finally be able to love normally?

The family continued to eat and somehow enjoy their meal. After that, Mean wasted nothing more and dashed out of the house driving to Plan's house. He kept on checking his phone but there's still no message from his lover. He tried to call him again but no one is answering his calls. He's gradually getting worried but he tried to calm himself that Plan just forgot to charge his phone.

He tried to calm himself when he finally noticed that he is nearing the Rathavit residence. Upon arriving, he knocked and smiled when he was welcomed by Plan's older sister Prim.

"P'Prim, good morning! I'm here to get P'Plan." Mean greeted.

Prim frowned. "What? Didn't Plan tell you?" She asked and realization dawned to her when she noticed the confused look of Mean's face. "You didn't know." She remarked and smiled mockingly as she shook her head. "The idiot did not even tell you about moving out of the house and inconvenienced you to come here to fetch him." She said.

Mean is confused. He doesn’t understand what Prim is talking about. "I'm sorry P'Prim but you mentioned something about moving out? Who moved out? And where is P'Plan?" He asked again.

Prim was about to answer when Ley came out. "P'Prim, who was it? Mom said breakfast is ready- Oh! P'Mean, what are you doing here?" Ley asked.

Prim sighed. "Pan did not tell Mean that he is moving out. Mean actually came here to fetch that stupid brother of ours."