How Time Pass

Have you ever felt like you’re the luckiest guy on Earth when you realized you already have everything in your life that could make you happy? Have you ever wonder what you good deed you did that made you deserve all the blessings you have in life? Have you ever felt the feeling that after all the things you experienced in the past, you’re still blessed to be with the people you treasure?

Well, if you ask Plan, he’ll tell you that he is all of the above. He felt so contented that all the bad things that happened to him before is nothing compared to the happiness he is feeling right now.

----------

After the proposal episode, the wedding happened a month later, Mean not being able to wait any longer on making sure that Plan won’t be able to escape him again. So on the bright day of October 11, Mean and Plan finally decided to tie the knot. It was a very intimate ceremony with only their friends and family.

Before the wedding happened though, because the proposal happened all of a sudden and was not expected by anyone, Mean decided that he should do the proper proposal. As per traditions He asked Saint and his family to go to the Rathavit residence to ask for Plan’s hand in marriage. Since no one is against of the wedding, the proposal went smoothly, they are able to negotiate about the dowry and set the date for the wedding. Golds were given and even though Plan’s family doesn’t want to accept the dowry, they decided to humor the traditions.

In a flurry of emotions, the wedding happened and everyone went to the reception. Since the wedding is private, not much came for the reception either. Just their whole family and friends who decided to bring some of their other friends. To say the least, the day was exhausting but everyone was all smiles and they showed their full support to the couple who went to so many hardships just to be together.

After the banquet, they sent the newly wed off with flowers and smiles. It was a very memorable day.

Back to the present, Plan smiled as he stare at their wedding picture that was conveniently framed on their wall, showing off to guest who visited their house how much the couple love each other. But just like any other normal couple, they do fight. They fight over simple things from what’s for dinner to jealousy over colleagues they are not familiar with. But despite all of that, at the end of the day they always made sure that the will be able to tall out every differences they have and make up. Of course, the make-up sex was nice too.

“Papa, have you seen my blue shirt? It’s not in my cabinet”

And one of the blessings they had is he twins. A wider smile broke out of his face when he saw his oldest son of 5 minutes, walk down the stairs half naked with only a towel hanging on his shoulders, hair still wet from the shower.

Plan smiled. “I washed it yesterday I think it’s still outside. You can go get it but do me a favor and bring all the clothes in, I’ll fold it later.”

Tonnam smiled and went out to do what his mom asked. After a while another boy came out of the kitchen munching on a sandwich. His chubby cheeks puffing out even more as he eats contradicting the defined abdominal muscles he has.

“Hey Perth! Why are you eating without a shirt on? Seriously, you and your brother.” He sighed as he shook his head fondly at the somewhat adorable display of his son. “And why are you still eating? Don’t you have soccer practice today?” He asked.

“I do but I just got so hungry after my bath and decided to eat. I’ll finish dressing up after eating.” Perth said as he went back to his room he shared with his brother.

Plan shook his head and proceeds on cleaning, but stopped midway when he felt arms circle his waist and a kiss to his nape. “Hey, good morning...” He said with a sweet smile as he turned to look at his husband who remained handsome even though he has those gray hairs already. To be honest it made him look even more good looking.

“Hey love, are you going to do anything tonight?” Mean asked as he nuzzled Plan’s neck.

Plan shook his head. “I don’t. It’s my off today and I already left the papers on your table so I can relax today. Why?”

“Well, I’m going to bring you out to dinner. I hope you didn’t forget what today is.” Mean said narrowing his eyes on his husband.

Plan chuckled merrily. “Of course. I’ll see on dinner tonight?”

Mean smiled and tightened his embraced momentarily before letting him go not before whispering seductively on Plan’s ear. “See you. Now go bring our daughter to school, love.” And a squeeze to his plump rear.

Plan blushed at how seductive and attractive his husband is. But after hearing that, as if on cue their 6 year old daughter cam e rushing out of the living room with a cute smile on her face. She rushed to his papa and hugged him by the legs.

“Papa, Kan is ready.” His daughter said as he looked up at him and beamed.

Feeling his heart melt at the cute face of his daughter, Plan held her up and kissed her by the cheeks.
Kannika Phiravich, their only daughter. Kannika means a beautiful flower. Kannika is the only girl in their family and their beloved flower. They had Kannika a few years after their marriage. Plan cannot believe he will get pregnant again but it’s to unwelcome while Mean on the other hand was so happy he almost fainted on the spot. Let’s just say the visit with the doctor was unforgettable.

In his happiness, Mean did not waste time and told everyone about the incoming pregnancy. Everyone especially their families were so happy that they paid a visit to them and started gushing about how cute the still unborn child will be. And true to their words after 9 months o whirlwind emotions, stupid morning sickness and crazy cravings, a beautiful baby girl was born and named her Kannika.

“Alright Kan but wait for Papa okay? I will just get changed.”

After changing, they all went their separate ways, the twins going towards the station while Mean to his work and Plan with Kannika going to the elementary school. Life is peaceful once again.

------------------------

Later that evening, Plan and Mean were having dinner. Mean brought them to Plan’s favorite restaurant and ate their favorite dish. They spent dinner with smiles and laughter as they reminisce about their younger days as boyfriends. After dinner, they decided to walk in the ark nearby since they don’t need to go back home yet as Tonnam and Perth promised that they will take care of their little sister and to just  have “fun”. Don’t forget the connotation on the fun part.

“Hey, Plan?” Plan turned to his husband as they stopped right under a full bloomed tree in the park. “Thank you.”

Plan smiled softly. “What for?”
Mean held Plan’s hands and smiled back at him. “For being with me despite everything. For giving me three wonderful kids and starting a family with me.” He said. “Thank you for loving me.”

Touched by his husband’s words, Plan pulled his hand away and caressed Mean’s face. “Well, if that is the case, I should thank you too. After all, even though I left you before and hid the truth of the twins to you, you stayed faithful to me and loved me with all your heart. And besides, starting a family with you is the best decision I made in my life so far.”

Happy with those words, Mean pulled Plan in an embraced and despite being outside, he kissed him deeply. Plan is too happy to even mind their surroundings. He love Mean and he is not afraid to show it to the world.

------------------------

Have you ever felt like you’re the luckiest guy on Earth when you realized you already have everything in your life that could make you happy? Have you ever wonder what you good deed you did that made you deserve all the blessings you have in life? Have you ever felt the feeling that after all the things you experienced in the past, you’re still blessed to be with the people you treasure?

Well, if you ask Plan, he’ll tell you that he is all of the above. He felt so contented that all the bad things that happened to him before is nothing compared to the happiness he is feeling right now. He have a wonderful twins and an adorable daughter and not to mention his perfect and loveable husband. Life is perfect and he could face everything as long as he have them.

---------------------------

Fin.

A/n: And that is it! Thank you to all of you who stayed to read this story. This is my very first story Wattpad and my very first MeanPlan fic. I’m not used to writing a different couple aside from JongYu but it was fun writing this.

I will continue writing a story for this couple. I will also write some story for other Thai pairings too. Please do look forward to it ^_^

Anyways, thank you again for staying until the end and I hope you enjoyed every chapter. I expected nothing when I first started writing this here but I always felt happy whenever I read all the comments. Thanks a bunch!

Until next time!

-Kamlie M.