The Revelation

Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment.

That is general meaning of Happiness if you try to search it using Google and Plan couldn’t help but believe that the feelings he have right this moment is indeed Happiness. The contentment he felt whenever Mean interacts with the twins, the permanent smile that decorates his face whenever Mean will do something silly. The unmeasurable joy he has every time they share a moment together, Plan could truly say that what he is feeling is indeed happiness.

“Why are smiling by yourself?” He blinked as he turned to Mean who wrapped his arm on his waist. He stared at his sweaty yet glowing face and smiled again as he remembered the moment they shared.

Mean came over that night and enjoyed his visit while playing with the twins, after that Mean decided that he would stay the night and things escalated quickly and they shared a passionate moment. Plan felt so satisfied at this moment that he snuggled deeper into the taller’s embrace.

“Why? Is it wrong to smile when I am happy?” Plan said as his embrace to Mean tightened. “I just feel so happy. You know, three years ago, when I left I already accepted that I will never be happy.” Plan started as he traced invisible lines on Mean’s chest. I already decided that I will never love anyone else aside from you even though I will be alone forever but then the twins came to my life. Those twins gave meaning to my sad life. They made me strong and contented.” He looked up to Mean. “But then you saw me and all the love and loneliness I stored at the back of my mind and heart came crashing down on me. I love you Mean.”
Eyes twinkling with unshed tears and happiness Mean tilted Plan’s face and kissed him tenderly. “I love you too Plan. For those three years, I’ve never lost hope that I will find you. I never thought that you could stay away from me for a long time. Plan, remember, your place is always by my side.” He said. Then he frowned as the thought of the twins came to him. “Hey P’Plan?”

“Hmm?”

Mean caressed Plan’s hair. “About the twins, when will you tell me?” He asked, he felt Plan tense in his embrace. “I know I promised that I don’t care if you got them from another woman but hearing that you did not love anyone aside from me, I want to know where the twins came from. Were they abandoned?”

Plan turned to lie on his back as he thought of an excuse for the twins’ existence but he is aware that he can’t just tell Mean about the twins as early as this. He knew the younger have the rights to know but he is not ready to tell as of the moment. “Will you give me time?” He asked. Mean frowned in confusion. “I will tell you everything you need to know about the twins but I can’t now. Will you give me time?”

Mean smiled in understanding. “Of course I am willing to give you all the time you need. I’m not pressuring you it’s just my curiosity speaking but o worries. I love the twins and I will take care of them.”
Plan smiled and kissed Mean chastely.  “You don’t know how happy I am to know how much important the twins became to you. It’s really a big of a deal for me Mean. Thank you.”

Mean nuzzled Plan’s hair smelling the soft and the sweet smell of lavender. ”You know that I will love whoever you love and besides, for some reason, the first time I saw them, I felt this sudden pull that tells me they’re someone important to me. It’s kind of weird but since it makes it easy for me to be with you I embraced it instead.”

Plan smiled. “Don’t worry Mean, I will tell you everything you will need to know soon.”

-----------------------

“So, when are you going to tell Men about the twins?” Plan turned to Gun who is helping him prepare their dinner. He, Earth and Gun is busy doing their business in the kitchen while the others were playing with the twins, trying to keep them entertained. “You do know he deserves the right to know about them since he is their—“

“I am going to tell him.” Plan said cutting of Gun before he could even complete his words. As he continues to cut the meat for the stew they’re cooking. “I’m just looking for the right time.” He explained.

Earth frowned at him. “And when would be the right time to tell him?”

Sighing, Plan turned to them as he leaned on the kitchen counter. “Well, I am planning on telling him by next week, you know, in time for his birthday.” He said.

The other two stared at him in surprise. “Are you planning on telling the truth in front of everyone?” Gun asked. The older nodded.

“I am planning on telling him about the twins as a birthday present but in case he didn’t like it I do have another present for him.” Plan said.

Gun chuckled. “Well, once he found out the truth, I bet he will be happy. A bit confused but knowing the two of you shared something irreplaceable I bet he would marry you on the spot.”

And Gun never knew how on the spot he was with his words.

-----------------------

Mean frowned when he was once again answered by an answering machine. For a whole week it seems it’s always been either the answering machine or the busy tone that he could reach when trying to contact Plan. He is starting to get worried and he knew it’s kind of stupid since Plan’s probably busy but he can’t help it. He’s afraid to lose Plan again just like before. And he not being able to contact his lover is like 3 years ago all over again. It hurts and he just wanted to be with Plan at the moment. He sighed in frustration as he placed his phone on his desk none to gently.

“Heh? What is the frustration all about?” Saint asked as he entered the office with a bunch of papers on hand.

“I can’t contact Plan. I’m getting worried.” He admitted.

Saint looked amused by that. “Well, maybe he is busy? Being a single parent is kind of tough to be honest.” He said as he took a seat.

Mean leaned on his table with his elbow and threaded his fingers together. “I know but the last time this happened, he left. He left me for 3 years and I won’t be able to survive if it happens again.”

Saint shook his head. “You’re being paranoid Mean. Think about it this way, why would Plan leave you again? Everything is okay now, right? I mean, your mom and Plan is already okay with each other. Your Mom apologized already. What else could go wrong?” He asked.

Mean sighed in frustration again. “I don’t know. I just know that I don’t like the feeling of not being able to know where he is and not knowing what he feels. I want to be able to tell where he is or what he is doing. I want to lock him beside me and never let him go.”

Saint stifled a laugh. “Well, good luck with that.” He said. “Anyway, you’re still on the clock and I want you to take a look on these documents. Some of them are urgent and the others you need to review and tell me if I need to follow up on them.” Saint instructed. “Now, get back to work Romeo. Just let your Juliet alone for a while.” Then he left.

Mean just watched his friend leave with a slight pout. “Did he really just need to dump a lot of work on me now when I am itching to find Plan?” He grumbled.

---------------------------

Plan chuckled after reading the message he received from Saint. “What’s funny?” He heard Title ask.

“Well, I received a text from Saint that Mean is being paranoid because he can’t contact me lately. It seems he kept on reaching either my voicemail or the busy tone.” He stated.

“Well, it can’t be helped. You’re always in the phone these past few days due to the preparation for his birthday.” Mark said.

Plan nodded. “That’s true and I am busy communicating with his Mom without him knowing so that we could surprise him on his birthday.”

“Speaking of the preparation, is it almost done? It’s for tomorrow, right?” Earth asked.

Smiling, Plan nodded. “Yep. We just need to have Mean arrive tomorrow and then everything is good.”

They all smiled. “Well, good luck.”

-----------------------------

Hey babe, I want to have dinner with you. Can you come to this address?

Mean read the address and frown in confusion. ‘What is going on?’ He thought.

As per Plan’s instructions, he went to the address and saw no one. Not even a single soul let alone his beloved. With a frown, he started calling out his lover’s name.

“Plan?” He called out. “Plan? Are you here?” He received nothing. Going further into the place where everything s dark and he can’t see anything, he continued to call out Plan’s name. “P’Plan? Are you here? Is anybody here?” He asked no one in particular. “This is really funny!” He said. And to be completely honest he is starting to get mad.
He was about to call out again when suddenly light started appearing and brightening up the place. He squint his eyes at the sudden onslaught and was even more startled when the sound of firecrackers resounded in his ear. Turning to the source of the surprising sound he was shocked to see everyone smiling at him and greeting him a happy birthday. Then all of a sudden the crowd parted in the middle and revealed his beloved Plan carrying his cake with a lovely smile carved on his face. When Plan arrived in front of him, Mean struggled with his urge to kiss him, afraid he might crash the cake in his arms.

“Happy Birthday.” Plan said softly as he smile at Mean. “Would you like to make a wish?”

Mean stared at Plan as he made his wish ‘Please let me be with him forever.’ He wished internally as he blew the candles.

After wishing, the two of them kept on staring on each other ignoring the sound of clapping around them. It’s just like they are the only one in the place. “What did you wish?” Plan asked.

“If I tell you, it won’t come true. Besides, do you really need to ask? You know what I want.” Mean answered, his stare turning darker, making Plan suppress a shiver that made its way down his spine as he can see the seriousness, lust and love in those eyes.

“I hope you loved the surprise. It was hard planning all of this.” Plan started. “Your Mom helped me a lot.”

Mean lifted up his hands and caressed Plan’s face, tracing his lips. Silence enveloped the two of them as everyone watched the scene. Everyone is hesitant to break the silence lest the ruin the heartfelt moment shared by the couple. But then, it was Mean who broke the silence.

“Will you marry me?”

And Plan is not the only one who was shocked to hear that. Everyone in the open space is surprise to suddenly hear Mean propose to Plan, on his birthday nevertheless. Plan was speechless as he watch the emotions swirl on is lover’s beautiful brow eyes. He watched as love, hope, and nervousness mirrored itself on Mean’s eyes that he could feel a smile coming up to his face. Really even all these times, Mean’s still afraid Plan would leave him. Didn’t he know that Plan couldn’t live without him by his side?

And without hesitation, Plan pulled Mean in a kiss. After a while he let go and voiced out his answer. “Yes, I will marry you.”

Then as if on cue, sound came back to their life as they heard the cheers of people close to them. The people that is important to them. Speaking of important people, Mean pulled himself out of Plan’s embrace and walked towards the twins who remained watching them from the sides with his uncles.

Crouching in front of them, Mean held the twins hands and asked. “Perth, Tonnam, I would like to ask for a permission of your Papa can marry Uncle Mean?”

Plan was startled to hear that. He didn’t expect Mean to even ask permission from his twins.

Tonnam frowned. “Marry? Uncle Mean, what is Marry?”

Perth smiled. “Oh! I know! It’s a food right?”

Mean smiled and ruffled Perth’s head. “No. Marry means loving a person forever. That means, if you agree for me to marry your papa, I will love him forever. I will support him and you guys. I will make him happy and you will have another Papa.”

Tonnam and Perth exchanged looks as if they are talking I their minds. Mean waited as the twins decided that yes, they would like to have their Uncle Mean as their new Papa. Turning to the still nervous Mean the twins smiled and gave him a kiss on both his cheeks and hug him.

“Yes!” They both cheered.
Mean smiled and hugged the twins tighter as Plan approached them and smiled down at them.

--------------------------

Plan bit his bottom lip as he watch Mean hug his twins. With the proposal that happened, he would really need to let Mean know the truth about the twins. He deserves to know the truth before they could marry. If it would happen once, Mean knew. Sighing, he pulled Mean to the side and let the twins and the others enjoy the party but not without teasing them along the way.

Plan blushed with the teasing as Mean sported a wide grin. They found themselves in one of the secluded area of the place. Mean watched as Plan fidget in his place.
“Hey, are we going to make out in this place? How bold!” He teased as he watches his lover—oh wait, fiancée, worry his bottom lip.
Plan glared at him weakly. “Don’t joke for now. I’m trying to be serious here.” Plan said. 

“I know. I can see that you’re nervous too and I just want to calm you down.” Mean said. “Besides, whatever you will tell me, it won’t upset me. Well, unless it’s because you already changed your mind about marrying me.” Then as if the thought itself hurt, Mean’s eyes somber for a moment. 

Plan cupped Mean’s face and caressed it. “No, I did not change my mind. This is different. It’s about the twins.” That got Mean’s attention. “I told you before that I will tell you about the twins. Where they came from and what happened. I want to tell you now.”

Mean frowned and threaded his fingers through Plan’s hair. “Hey, if you’re not yet ready, you don’t have to force yourself. I understand.”

Plan shook his head and Mean could see determination in his eyes. “No. I wanted to tell you. I planned on telling you about it on your birthday as a form of a gift.” He said. “I wanted to tell you that the twins were not from any other woman. They’re from you.”

Mean frowned. “Me? Wha-?”

“You’re their father.” Plan said and when Mean was about to tell him that how could it be possible when he never bed any woman. “And I’m their other father.” Then a chuckle escaped Plan’s lips. “I really suck at this.” Plan said. “Let me tell you what happened 3 years ago. The time I left, I already felt the symptoms but since I am confident that I am a man, I just pass it off as some sort of flu but one day, I felt my stomach hurts and the other decided to bring me to the hospital. There I learned that I am pregnant. And yes, before you say anything, I thought it’s impossible too since I am a full-fledged man. I don’t the right biology to bear children and I told the doctor exactly that. Even they are not sure of the explanation on how I got pregnant but they told me that such cases were not impossible but it’s indeed rare.” Mean listened to Plan’s explanation as he digests everything. “They told me that even though I am a man it seems I have the reproductive system of a woman. There was also a possibility that I could be a hermaphrodite and they wanted to do more test to prove their theory but I refused since those test might harm the baby in my belly. I continued with my life until my 4th month of pregnancy. My belly protruded all of a sudden and I won’t be able to hide it with my baggy clothes anymore, which is why Earth and the other took care of me.” Then Plan looked up at Mean. “After my 9th month I gave birth to a twin. I was the one who gave birth to them and I never had anyone in my life so I know you’re their father.” He paused as he waits for Mean to react but after a while of silence there was no reaction. Mean stared at him silently that Plan thought Mean is weirded out of him and will call off their engagement. “I know this might be too much and that you don’t want to be with me but I just want you to know because you deserve to know the truth. You don’t need to take care of them if you don’t want, just please don’t hate me.” He said as he looked away.

Mean can’t really say he understands everything but he is trying to take it all in. But when he heard what Plan said at the end he started panicking. Who said he will call off the engagement? Plan agreed right? “Who said I will cancel the engagement? You said you will marry me, why are we stopping it?” He asked with a frown.

Plan blinked up at him. “Well, I thought you don’t want to be with me anymore since my body is fucked up. Since I am indeed different from other people that I have such weird body and people will talk behind you because you chose an atypical person like me.” Plan swallowed the lump in his throat. “I don’t want you to be looked down Mean and even though I would do anything to be with, I will also do everything to make you happy.”

Not taking the sadness in his beloved’s voice any longer Mean pulled Plan in a kiss and tried so hard to throw away the thought of ever leaving. “I’m not weirded out. I just need to take a moment to digest all the information. But you know what, I am truly happy that I have a child with you. Whether you’re a hermaphrodite or an alien, I don’t give a fuck. You’re my Plan and no one else’s. We’re going to get married and we will live together forever until the twins grow up. I love you Plan and nothing can change that, alright?”

“Thank you Mean. Thank you.” Plan said with a tearful smile.

They stayed embracing each other until a thought came to Mean. “Well, I think I do have one concern with your biology.” He said. Plan looked at him in question. “Will you be able to give birth again? I like to have a girl if possible.” He said with a wide smile.

Plan blushed ad buried his face on Mean’s chest. “Well, the doctor said that there is a huge possibility that I could still give birth. Why do you think I asked you to wear condoms whenever we have sex?” He said.

Mean’s smile turned mischievous. “Is that so? Well, since we are going to be married soon, why don’t we start with that baby girl? You never know, we might have another twins.” Plan just buried his face deeper into Mean’s chest but the younger could definitely feel the miniscule nod the older did.

Let’s just say no one looked for them when they went missing in the middle of the party and when Plan went home the next day limping and with a huge ass hickey on his collarbone and hips. The teasing he received that morning was so worth it with how satisfied he was at the moment.

He can’t wait for the future he will have with Mean and their twins along with their future kids.

---------------------

A/N: I’m really sorry for not updating. I was just too lazy. I still have one more chapter to go before this story is completed but I do have another story lined up. It’s an omega verse and this is the first time I am going to write that AU, I hope I do some justice for it.

Anyway, I am not medically knowledgeable and I am not sure if there is a male hermaphrodite. I’ve only heard of a female having both sex organ but not male. Anyway, I only knew male pregnancy is possible through surgery or some sort. I’m not really sure. I tried to do some research but I’m so lazy to read a long article about it so I just made it up but I hope this is an acceptable explanation for Plan being pregnant.

Enjoy the chapter!

-----------------------------