The Love so Deep

After coming out to their parents, Mean decided to call out their friends to finally come out to them. Their friends are the special part of their life because without them, they wouldn't be together right now.

Plan tightened his hold on his seatbelt as they near the cafe they would meet their friends. He know they will understand and respect whoever he decides to choose knowing that they all have their respective lovers. He is only afraid that they will be disappointed of him for keeping the secret for 5 years.

"I'm nervous too."

Plan was startled out of his thoughts when he heard Mean. He turned to his lover to find him smiling while looking straight on the road. "I'm also nervous, you're not alone." Mean repeated and looked at him momentarily to give him a smile before getting his attention back on the road.

Plan suppressed the smile creeping up his face as he rolled his eyes. "Just drive faster."

The older is really grateful to have Mean as his lover. He set his heart as ease. He turned to him. "I love you." He said.

Mean's smile faded and his eyes widen until all those emotion morphed into a pout. "Why are you being so cute while I'm driving?!" He whined as Plan laughed.

-----------

The moment they arrived, Mean and Plan stopped to take a breath. They looked at each other and nodded before entering the Cafe. They found their friends seated at the far corner of the Cafe sporting their own blends of coffee. They walked up to them.

"Hey! So they arrived!" Gun said as he smile at them, eyes turning crescent. "So why did you call us to meet up?"

Plan and Mean fidgeted in their seat and it did not escape Earth's attention. He noticed how the two of them entered the Cafe. Earth smiled. "I think they have something important to tell us." He said gathering all attention.

"What do you mean, babe?" Title asked his boyfriend whose sporting a cheeky smile.

Earth turned to his boyfriend and friends. "I mean, what I mean. Why don't we listen to them and hear it from them?" Then turned to Plan and Mean. "Right, Mean? Plan?"

The couple took a deep breath. "Yes." Plan started. "We have... to tell... uh you guys... something important."

Mean lift up their hands and smiled. "We're together." Plan looked at Mean as if he's grown two heads. He darted his attention to his friends though when they started chuckling.

"What?" Plan asked, confused of everything.

Mark was the first one to recover. "P' do you think we don't know how you've been together for the whole 5 years?" He asked.

"We actually know." Gun seconded. "We tried to ask before but we can see that you don't like to tell anyone yet so we let you be but, we fully support you." He said. "You know that, right?"

Plan nodded. "I know."

Title frowned in confusion after a while. "Why did you try to hide it though?" He asked. "Why didn't you tell anyone? Are you ashamed? Were you forced by this idiot here?" He narrowed his eyes on Mean.

Mean shook his head that earned a laugh from Plan. "No he did not, Tle. It's all on me." He said turning to his lover. "I know how popular and wanted Mean is to everyone. I also know how his family is. I know how high expectations they have from him and I don't want him to become a failure in their eyes because he loves me. I want them to know that Mean Phiravich is something more than what they can see." He said while staring fondly at Mean.

Hearing that from his lover, Mean pulled him for a kiss. "I really love you, Plan." He said after the kiss.

They break away from each other when they heard some gagging noises and found their friends pretends to throw up. "What's wrong with you guys?" Mean asked.