We Meet Again part 2

Plan was busy checking if everything is okay with the restaurant when he received a call from Earth. Excusing himself and asking one of the staff to be in charge as he take the call.

"Hello Earth?"

"...Hey Plan, I'm not sure how I should explain this but well, the twins, they're kind off missing." Earth said.

Plan's eyes widen and panic started creeping up his being. "W-what did you just?" He exclaimed. "What do you mean they're kind off missing? Are they missing? I thought you're babysitting them?!"

"...Well, I was. Listen, I can explain."

Plan frowned and went out of the restaurant after telling one of he staff that he have a sudden emergency. "Then explain it to me! Where are you? I'll go to you and tell me what happened!"

After knowing Earth's location, he went there as soon as possible not caring how he still wearing his work clothes. He manages to arrive immediately at the park and saw his friends crowding around the corner.

"Hey guys! What happened?! Where are the twins?" Plan asked as he grabbed Mark around the sleeves as he tried to catch his breath. "Where are my sons?"

Mark grabbed Plan by the shoulders to calm him down. "P'Plan, calm down. We won't be able to tell you anything if you won't calm down." He said.

Hearing that, Plan tried to calm himself down by breathing in deeply. "Okay, can you tell me what happened now?"

Earth sighed. "Okay, so since the twins were getting bored all hooked up in the house with only adults around, we decided to have a little trip to the park.” He narrated. “I asked Mark and Gun to go buy some snacks for the twins while Title received a call from his boss. I stayed with the twins for a while but I needed to go to the comfort room so I asked them to stay put. I-I dis not expect for them to suddenly went missing.” Then he started crying, causing his boyfriend to calm him down.

“Earth called us back immediately and we searched thinking the twins must’ve wandered around to play with the other kids but it’s been hours and we didn’t find them. We called you as we found something on the bench Earth left the twins at.” Gun continued as he gave a pale Plan a piece of paper. “We think they got kidnapped.”
Plan read the note and felt like fainting. “If you want the kids back go to this address…” He tried to remember the address but his struggling mind is not helping him. His twins got kidnapped and they’re probably scared out of their mind. He needs to find them fast.
“We already called the Police and gave them the original copy of that note. But we believe it would be faster to search for them by our self. Don’t you think so?” Mark said.

Plan blinked the haze in his mind as he nodded. “You said this is the address that was on the letter? Then why didn’t the Police went there yet?”

Title sighed. “They are trying to investigate if that note is real or not. They think it must’ve been a ploy or something to delay the search for the victims.” Then he frowned. “They do have a point though. They are also waiting for a call from the kidnappers.”

Plan scoffed. “I don’t care if this note is fake or something! If the Police will take their time to investigate I will go to this address myself. I will get my twins back even if I have to risk my life.” Then he left not even noticing the look that his friends exchange.

“I’m kind off feeling guilty that I have to lie to him.” Earth said.

Gun shrugged. “It’s not like we have a choice.” He said as he took a seat on the bench. “They’ve been going around each other. It’s maddening.”

“Don’t worry P’Earth, when this thing is over and everything is okay then its all fine. We can go and celebrate the good stuff.” Mark second emotions.

Title nodded. “That’s right. Let them have it for today while us, let’s also enjoy thus nice weather.” He said as he followed suit on Gun.

---------------
Plan read the address on the note once again and stared  at the huge condo in front of him. He was sure he read the address correctly so how come he’s in front of a fancy building instead of some abandoned warehouse were usually all kidnapped victims go to.
Plan tilted his head to the side in confusion. “Have I been watching to many dramas or this kidnapper is some kind of millionaire?” Then his eyes widen all of a sudden when a thought cane to him. “Oh my god! Don’t tell me this. Kidnapper is some sort of a pedophile who’s only interested with cute little boys?! My twins’ are in danger!”
With that thought in mind, Plan went ahead and stormed inside, asking the receptionist on what floor he could find room 203. After getting an answer, he quickly made his way to the elevator and punched the. Second floor button, ignoring the look the receptionist gave him.
During the short ride in the elevator, Plan felt his heart ready to leap out his chest with how nervous and scare he is. Different kinds of scenario kept on playing inside his head and all of it makes him want to puke. No way in hell would he allow his sons to be scarred as early as 2 years old.
Finding the room at last, Plan made checked his surroundings if someone is around that he could somehow ask for help. Not seeing anyone, he swallowed and braced himself with the worst case scenario.
Well, the worst that could happen is probably me dying before I could even see my twins.
He walked inside and almost let his guard down when he noticed how quiet the place is. If the outside of the building look fancy the same thing could be said the same with the inside. All furniture was rather expensive and the place was decorated nicely. Who ever the kidnapper is, they are certainly not someone you could belittle.
Making his way deeper in the condo, he started calling out for the twins. He kept on calling them only to receive silence. He made his way up the condo and opened one of the rooms. He was welcomed with a well-furnished room and a king size bed that could probably fit a lot of people.
Frowning, Plan tried to check for any clues that he could find to locate the twins but he suddenly felt himself shiver when he heard the room door close. Swallowing the lump in his throat he slowly turned to see who is with him in the room. Then his eyes widen when he saw who exactly is with him in the room.

--------------
Mean saw Plan observe the condo and he felt a smile creep up his face. He didn’t know that the Plan will work. He felt guilty to be honest but then again, he did say he’ll do anything to have Plan back to him even if it means using the kids. Speaking of the kids, he turned behind him to see both of them sleeping on one of the beds cuddled together. They look cute and Mean is warmed seeing them both sleeping peacefully. 
Earlier that morning, he had the twins come with him with the prospect of buying toys. But he managed to bring them in his condo after saying that he forgot his wallet and he will need to get it before they go. Once they arrived in the house, Perth, the ever so bubbly one went and took liberty of raiding his kitchen. He didn’t know that the kid loves to eat. He smiled remembering what happened earlier.
----------
Upon entering, Mean was about to tell the kids to take a seat and be comfortable on the sofa when he noticed that Tonnam is now standing alone while waiting for him. Frowning on the thought that he might’ve lost the younger of the two, he asked Tonnam where his brother is.
“Perth there. Smell food.” Tonnam said as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt and Mean thought how cute the kid is.
Mean smiled. “I see. How about you go and take a seat and I’ll go and get your brother?” He said as he motioned for Tonnam towards the living room. The kid obeyed as he took a seat on one of the sofa quietly, observing the place.
Satisfied that the kid will not be uncomfortable, Mean decided to get Perth from the kitchen. What he found though almost made him chuckle in amusement. Perth with all his small stature is trying to open the fridge. He can’t of course since the fridge is larger than Perth and opening it requires the strength of an adult, something that the kid lacks as of now.
“Hey buddy, what are you doing?” He asked as he crouched down beside Perth.
Hearing that, the kid stopped what he is doing and turned to Mean. “Uncle Mean, open please.” He said. “Perth smell food. Papa said box full food.” Pertaining to the fridge.
Chuckling, Mean ruffled Perth’s head. “Are you hungry?” As the kid nod at him, Mean lifted the child and opened the fridge, he took out some left over food he had the night before and served it to tge twins. He watched them eat while contemplating on what he is going to ask them. “Hey kids, Uncle Mean is going is going to ask you something. Can you give Uncle Mean what you really think?” He ask, the twins look at him in wonder. “Do you think this house is pretty?” The kids nod. “Well, would you like to live here?” The kids blinked. “because you see, Uncle Mean really like you Papa. Uncle Means wants your Papa to be together and I like you guys too. Do you like Uncle Mean too?”
Silence enveloped the condo and Mean waited as he watched the kids exchange looks. Then all of a sudden Tonnam stood up and tried to seat on Mean’s lap. “Tonnam… Tonnam likes Uncle Mean. Tonnam knows Pala like Uncle Mean. Tonnam will live with Uncle Mean.” The child said shyly as a blush crept up his face.
Mean smiled and ruffled the kid’s hair. Then after a while Perth started chirping. “Perth too! Perth will stay with Uncle Mean. Uncle Mean is nice and have lots of food. Uncle Mean has a big house!” he said with a big grin.
A wider smile graced Mean’s face. “Then would you help Uncle Mean convince your Papa to come live with Uncle Mean forever?” The twins cheered in agreement that made the adult chuckle. “Thank you. Uncle Mean is very happy.”
After that, the kids decided to watch a TV in one of the rooms and eventually fell asleep cuddling. Mean stared at them fondly and pushed away the disappointment that those kids are not blood related to him. The twins were adorable and he really wished that he is their real parent. He wished that Plan and he could have an offspring together but their biology can’t have that. No matter though, he will love the twins as much as he loves Plan and will take care of them with his all.
His musing stopped when he heard the condo’s door opened. He left it open of course, so that when Plan came he can come inside without difficulty. He came out of the room and watched Plan in the shadows as the older made his way inside, searching for the twins, calling out their name.

-------------
And that brought them in this moment where Plan is gaping at him.
“Mean?! What are you doing here?” He asked.
Mean smiled sweetly until his eyes turned to slit. “Well, I own this unit.” He said as he walked to the bed facing Plan. “We need to talk.”
Plan frowned, thinking of everything and what is happening. “You planned this?” It was more of a statement than a question. When he received another smile from the taller a deeper frown marred his face. “Where are the twins?”
“Sleeping…They got tired after eating and watching TV.” He said.
Plan closed his eyes for a moment to calm himself from his anxiety and upcoming nervousness. Facing Mean always makes him nervous.
“Plan, we need to talk.” Mean said.
Plan looked away. “About what?”
“About us.” He said. “I love you Plan and I know you still love me. What is stopping you?”
“Mean, it’s different now...”
Mean frowned. “What’s the difference? Because you have a kid now? Who cares? I told you, I am willing to take care of the kids.”
Plan’s heart warmed with that. “But you’re parents...”
“Dad approved of us and its just my mother who selfishly thought that I will regret what we have.”
“Well, won’t you?” When Mean gave him a questioning look, Plan sighed. “Mean, I am a man. In every sense, this is not right. No matter how we love each other we will be considered as a taboo in the society. You will be judged.”
Mean sighed in frustration.   “So we’re back to this.” He said. “How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t give a damn about what others think. They don’t control me. They don’t have a say on how I will live my life.” Then taking hold of Plan’s hand, Mean looked at him with solemn eyes. “I love you Plan. My love for you is bigger than your fears. Don’t you feel the same?” Then a thought came to him. “Or you don’t want to be with me because you actually don’t love me anymore? Is that it?”
Plan’ s eyes widen as he cupped Mean’s face. “No! Oh god no! I love you. I still do. Its just I’m afraid that once we got back together, I will have to leave you again. That you will regret being with me. That you may start having doubts of your feelings for me. That you will realize that, a girl is much better than this old gay guy that has two kids already.” He caressed the younger’s face. “You can have anyone you want Mean. You have a lot ahead of you and I am afraid I am not enough for you.”
Mean, pulled Plan in a hug. “No Plan, you’re plenty enough for me. Don’t you know how I almost died without you by my side? Don’t you know how empty I felt when you left me? I can’t live without you. I can’t bear the thought that you will be gone in my life.” Then he started crying. “Please Plan, I beg you, don’t leave me. Please be mine again.” He sobbed.
Plan’s heart ached seeing the love of his life crying ad he begged for someone undeserving as him to take him back. To love him again. With his resolve now complete, Plan lifted up his hands to cup Mean’s face. He caressed, his cheeks and wiped his eyes clean of tears.
“I love you Mean. I can’t live without you too. I thought that, if I let you go and love you from a far, I will be giving you a chance to be happy. To be able to live a normal life. But Mean, it hurts. It hurts to think that you will belong to someone else. So no, Mean. I won’t be yours again.” Mean’s eyes dulled in dejection and Plan felt a chuckle leave his lips. “Because I’ve always been yours. You never lost me. And Yes, I won’t leave you.”
Upon hearing that, Mean’s eyes widen and he immediately pulled the shorter in an embrace as if he’s afraid that Plan will change his mind if he ever let him go. “Thank you. Thank you for not leaving me. I love you.”
Then they shared another kiss. They kept on kissing and embracing each other. Their hands started wondering and the innocent passion flared into something hot and fiery.  Pants and heavy breathing surrounded the place. Plan felt like he’s complete again. The last time felt complete was when he had the twins.
Then he stiffens. He finally remembered the initial reason as to why he was there in the first place. He was there to save the twins or well, he think it’s not necessary anymore but no matter, he came there for the twins.
“Wait, Mean. Where are the twins?” He asked as he stopped Mean from peppering kisses on his neck even though he liked the feeling. “Are they okay?”
Mean, seemingly drunk in passion, hummed as he tried to continue his ministration. But Plan won’t have any of it unless he is sure that the twins were fine. “Mean?”
Sighing, Mean straightened. “They’re fine, don’t worry. They were sleeping when I left them. Do you want to see them?”
“Yeah...”
Then they spent the rest of the day watching the twins sleep and catching up on the three years that they spent away from each other.

---------------------
With everything finally okay between him and Plan, Mean’s mood was getting better everyday. It was becoming obvious to everyone especially his family. Getting their curiosity get the better of them, they decide to ask Mean about it.
“So what is up with you these days Son?” Mean’s father asked while they’re having dinner.
Mean looked up from his food and stared at his father, confused. “What do you mean, Dad?”
His father raised a brow. “Don’t pretend I didn’t notice. You’re somehow happier these days. Did something good happen?”
Mean smiled. “Well, I found Plan.” That brought silence at the table. “And we’re back together.”
A smile crept on his father’s face. “That’s good! I’m so happy for you. Isn’t that right, honey?”
They turned to Mean’s mom who was silent all these times but Mean ignored her as he continue to speak.
“It took me a while to finally have him agree on being in a relationship again after what happened before. And now that I have him, I will not let anyone not even you Mom, separate us again.”
Another silence.
Mean’s mom stopped eating and looked at him. “I know what I did was unforgiveable and I really do regret that. I am the cause why you became sad for three years. Why you felt lost, but I really do want to apologize Mean. I learned from my mistake and I would like to apologize to Plan too.” She bit his lower lip. “Will you let us talk?”
Mean stared at his Mom in contemplation. “I don’t know. You caused him pain. I don’t I trust you enough to be alone with him but I will ask if he wants to meet you.”
Then another silence enveloped the room.

------------------

Plan noticed that Mean has been silent ever since he came to their apartment. He waited for him to speak but when it looked like Mean won’t talk anytime soon he decides to finally ask. When he’s sure that the twins were busy with their crayons, Plan made his way to Mean who’s been silent for a while.
“Hey.” He called. “Is something the matter?”
Mean looked up and smiled weakly at Plan. “What do you mean?”
“You’ve been quiet. What’s wrong?”
Mean stared at his love before sighing. “I told my parents that we’re back together.” Then he hugged Plan by his waist. “And my mom wanted to talk to you.” Plan was silent so Mean assumed that he doesn’t want to do it. “I told her that I’ll tell you about it but I won’t force you to talk to her. You don’t owe her anything after all the pain she caused you.”
Plan sighed and urged Mean to look at him. “Didn’t I tell you that I understand your mom?” Mean was about to say something but he stopped him. “I’m not mad at her. I guess, we really do need to talk to settle everything.” He combed his fingers on Mean’s soft lock. “I want to tell your mom how much I love you and how special and important you are to me. I want to prove to them that you are it for me.”
Mean smiled at Plan. “Alright. But I will be present while you talk.” Plan just kissed him.
Later that night, Mean told her mom that Plan agreed to speak with her on the condition that he will be there as well.
The next day, Plan found himself inside Mean’s family house again. Honestly speaking, Plan doesn’t really want to go there because the big house brought him a lot of bad memories. Memories he would rather forget but no matter what, whether it’s a good or bad memory, this is a necessity. Plan need to settle everything with Mean’s mom for him and for everyone’s peace of mind.
“Babe.” Plan turned to see Mean looking at him worriedly. “Are you okay?”
Plan felt warm from the concern he could see from Mean’s eyes.  “Don’t worry babe. I’m fine, I can manage.”
After a while, Mean’s parents finally came down from their bedroom and welcomed Plan – well he could tell form his father’s side that he was welcome on his mother’s side though he can’t tell. They invited him inside the house and for lunch which they agreed.
The lunch was passed in awkward silence. Mean’s father tried to make the situation light and happy but with the heavy tension between his wife and Plan it’s definitely a task. Finally not being able to bear the tension anymore, Plan asked Mean’s mother if they could talk.
“Yeah. I wanted to talk to you either.”
They decided to talk at the Patio where they could get the privacy they wanted. Mean was about to follow them when his father stooped them.
“I don’t think you should intrude them.” His father said.
Mean frowned. “No dad, I only allowed to let her talk to Plan because I will be present. I don’t want her to talk to him and hurt him again.” He said.
His dad smiled. “I always know that you love him but it’s different every time I see you being protective of him.” He said. “Mean, son, I believe your mom regrets what she did before. She knew that no matter if it’s for her love for you or if it’s because of her embarrassment she should not dictate your life. She knew how hurt you are for 3 years. She saw how lifeless you are, and this.” He points to Plan and his mom talking. “This is her, making things right.”
Mean turned to look at his mom and Plan before relaxing. “Fine, but I hope she will not do anything that will push Plan away from me. Because I can’t lose him again, dad, I won’t be able to survive.”
Mean’s dad just pat him on the back, understanding how his son felt.

----------------------------
Plan fidgeted in his seat as he watch Mean’s mom sip her tea as calm as she can. He wanted to talk yes, but now that they are there, he doesn’t know what to tell her. He was spared however when Mean’s mom decided to talk.
“I’m sorry.” She said. Plan looked up to her. “I want to tell you that. I know this has been long overdue and that I probably don’t deserve your forgiveness but I just really want to tell you that I am sorry.” Plan blinked. “I’m really sorry that I caused you pain for 3 years, that I caused you to leave your family behind. I apologize for calling you those derogatory words. I apologize for calling you disgusting-“
“No!” Plan exclaimed. “You did not call me that.”
“But I implied.” She said. “I know I am so wrong and I regret that. I want to apologize to you and I want tell you that if you really love my son, I will allow you to be with him.” She held Plan’s hand and he could feel the warmth of her palms. “I will support the two of you and whoever dares to hurt you or insult the two of you, I will the first one to protect you. To show those people that no matter how different the two of you are, your love for each other is real. Its unmatched. I’m really sorry.”
Plan stared at her before a smile bloomed on his face along the tears that streamed down his porcelain cheeks. Seeing the same emotion on her face, he gently wiped them and told her to stop crying. “You don’t have to apologize. I already forgave you without you even asking that. I understood your reasons before and I don’t blame you. You love your son and if I were in your shoes I might’ve done the same.” He said. “I did live a lonely life but I have others who helped me back on track. I have my twins who helped me go through every day with smiles. But you know what I learned from what happened? It’s that, my love for Mean is as real as it can be. I love him and I can’t live without him.” He confessed. “Thank you, for accepting us and supporting us. Thank you.”
They hugged each other and whispered their apologies and gratefulness. The night was exhausting emotionally and physically and when Mean finally brought Plan home he couldn’t help but hug him so tight he is afraid he will be gone the moment he let him go.
“It’s late Mean, you should go home.” Plan said as Mean did not let him out of his embrace. “Hey, Mean…”
Mean just tightened his hug. “Let me just hug you for a while.”
Plan smiled and let him do what he wants. “You don’t have to worry about anything now. Starting from now, I will be with you forever.”
Mean let Plan go and stared in his eyes. “I love you.” He said. “I’ll never get tired of saying that.”
Plan smiled wider. “I love you too.”
And the night was sealed with a heartfelt kiss.
------------------
A/n: And that’s it! I’m sorry this took too long. I was just so lazy the past few days. Anyway, enjoy!