Chapter 15 ~ Aria vs Yusei

Aria and Yusei held their duel the same place she had her duel with Crow, just outside. Aria was nervous but overall excited and intrigued to see what it would be like to duel against Yusei. She had a slight idea of his duelling style already, but that was when she duelled alongside him, as a team. Duelling against him would be a different story but it was a challenge she was certainly up for. Jack and Crow were invited to watch and they stood to the side, eager to see how this duel would turn out.

"I've duelled her before, she's a tough opponent, not like anyone I think any of us have duelled. Yusei is gonna have his work cut out for him I think." Crow muttered to Jack who stood beside him, arms crossed.

"Don't think too much yet, lets see how this plays out" Jack responded quietly, focusing intently on the two getting ready to duel. 

"I hope you're ready Aria." Yusei challenged confidently, readying his duel disk on his arm.

"Don't worry Fudo, I am." Aria responded, preparing her duel disk also.

"LETS DUEL!" 

"Go ahead Aria, you make the first move" Yusei offered.

"How generous of you, better hope that wasn't a mistake." Aria laughed before drawing her first hand of cards.

Scanning them carefully she made her first move.

"I think I'm going to start out by summoning one of my favourite little guys, Blizzard Dragon, in defence mode.  Now I place two cards face down and end my turn. It's your move"

"Starting off simple, alright then, my move!" 

Yusei drew his cards and carefully looked them over.

"I summon Junk Synchron to the field, and he's not coming out alone, I also summon Speed Warrior!" 

A regular and a tuner monster, no doubt he's going to Synchro Summon, on his first turn too. He's definitely not gonna go easy on me in this duel that's for sure. Aria thought to herself.

"Alright then, I tune my Junk Synchron to my Speed Warrior, so I can synchro summon...Junk Warrior!" 

The duel was very heated, and it went on and on, seemingly no end

The duel was very heated, and it went on and on, seemingly no end. Yusei had never duelled someone like Aria before. Loosing life-points, regaining life-points, successful attacks, deflected attacks. The two somehow kept up with moves to combat the other. It was both engaging and frustrating for the two duellists at the same time. 

-

"Aria, you are the most mysterious opponent I've ever faced!" Yusei exclaimed.

"Considering we've duelled against some evil cloaked dude with a red eyes black dragon, who can meddle with time...I guess I should consider that a compliment!"