C u a r e n t a y dos

4 2

Willow's POV

The Chief and I took our sweet time walking to my first class.

Most college students don't take a really early class in the morning, so our commute to my organic chemistry class wasn't very long.

As soon as we arrived in the building for the class, I went all the way to the back while the Chief went up to my professor, to talk about who knows what.

I got out my notes and just doodled while anxiously waiting for class to start and for people to walk in.

When the Chief walked next to the lab table I was sitting at, there was a flood of students coming into class at once, they were almost late, but that stopped them from paying attention to me.

Although the only person that payed attention to me, was my lab partner Chris.

As soon as he walked into class, he looked for our lab desk, thinking that I was still gone. But when he saw me all the way in the back, his tinted red eyes went wide.

"Woah, dude you're alive." He said, slightly slurring his words.

"And you're drunk." I whispered close to him as he almost denied it.

"Well you see, there was a frat party last night, and there was a fight and I betted on the person that lost, so I got kinda wasted. But I couldn't miss class, so you'll see a bunch of drunk people walking around campus today." Chris said, not even paying any mind to the Chief right next to us.

Great.

I totally need some drunk college kids to make rude comments about me being gone.

Our professor started his long spiel and PowerPoint while we all hurried to take notes because he flew through them.

Thankfully, there was no lab today and class went by somewhat as fast because of how much you had to pay attention to writing. My hand was starting to cramp now though.

The Chief and I waited for every student to leave the class and then we walked out, slowly heading to Clemens lecture.

I wasn't too excited to be going there, but I was excited to see Noah, maybe he'll come sit next to me.

"Where are we going next?" The Chief asked as I saw the lecture hall coming up in the distance.

"Clemens." 

"Oh." That was all the Chief could say, and that's exactly how I feel.

Since it was later in the morning, there were many more college students out, but none paying me any mind.

We came up on the lecture hall and followed the steps all the way to the top in my normal seat.

Thankfully there was no dental chair in the front, but that's because this class is nearing the end of the term so it's all reviewing and finals.

As students began to fill in the lecture hall, I watched the door, looking for Noah.

But as Dr. Clemens strolled in, I didn't see any sign of Noah.

I hope he's okay.

He's really starting to worry me now.

I doubt he went to the frat part, he rarely ever goes to parties.

He has to be okay.

He's smart enough to be careful.

I decided that as soon as class ended, I would text him to make sure he was okay.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and immediately looked at the Chief  who was motioning to his phone, showing his app that said my heart rate was quickly getting dangerously high.

Of course it was getting pretty freaking high, because my heart only cares about Noah right now, and I have no idea if he's okay.