7

Romeo

I pondered in my office, my slender and long fingers tapping the wooden table as I thought of the fitting punishment I would give to Christopher. I was infuriated. I'd presumed that he would have at least spend three days in the palace without making an attempt at escaping. Although it was inevitable that he would try sooner or later, I felt somewhat betrayed.

I knew that I had acted kindly in the last few minutes of our meeting. Hell, I even gave him a computer for his research and a choice to participate or not. He would need lots of training, that's what stuck out to me.

The palm of my hand itched to spank the boy's ass raw. But he hadn't consented or signed the contact. I couldn't and I wouldn't do that without it.

Thinking of the way he had stared at me right before he jumped out the window enraged me. Madness pervaded my body and lowly diffused all around it, my blood carrying the sentiment all throughout my systems.

I spent at least fifteen minutes thinking of Christopher's punishment. At last, I decided to add some chores onto his list and maybe add a whipping. Smirking to myself, I pushed my chair backwards and stood up, dusting myself off.

Exiting my office, I walked down the hallway to the main waiting room. I had six in total. They separated from each other, three rooms in one wing, three other rooms in the other.

They separated by punishment and normal waiting room; by temperature. Three were dangerously cold and the other was welcoming, almost like a hotel lobby where one relaxes and sits down instead of queueing up.

I walked down the left side where the relaxing waiting rooms were. My guards stepped aside and let me pass. Although they possessed curious and perplexed features, their actions were circumspect and professional. They opened the door for me, presenting me with an empty room.

Scoffing, I glared at them, silently giving them a warning to tell me the next time the room was empty. I had wasted time. I tried the next room but to no avail.

With my cold heart beating rapidly, I began too chew my lower lip in anxiety. I jogged to the last room, almost yelling out in rage when I saw that it was empty. I didn't want to accept it.

I turned to the guards, my glare deathly and ghastly. They kept their eyes locked on me even if they were about to shit their pants.

"Where is he?!" I growled, punching the wall. I stood there in silence as they stared at me, petrified. I wouldn't get an answer from them, so I ran to the other end of the hallway, the guards unlocked the room that was the farthest.

I walked in, unfazed by the sudden decrease in the temperature. I was used to extreme weather condition. But what did faze me was seeing Christopher, naked and shackled, on the icy floor.

When I moved closer, I could make out the violent shaking in his body. He looked like he was having a spasm. His lips were blue, tears rolling down his cheeks and onto the floor. His body was as pale as snow, the skin that came in contact with the ice red and irritated. He had been there for over thirty minutes.

His arms were wrapped around his body, probably trying to get some warmth. God, he had been outside for over ten minutes too. That was forty minutes in deadly weather for someone who wasn't used to or adapted to such things.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I rushed to unshackle him, pulling his nude body close to mine. He was limp and unresponsive, which aggravated me. I'd deal with the guards later.

Taking my upper clothings off and dressing him as best as I could, I picked him up bridal style and ran out the room, glaring at the guards.