9

Christopher ---

I didn't know how to respond. Peering up into his dark eyes, I felt my hands begin to shake. I shook my head, watching his eyebrows furrow in mild frustration.

"I-I don't know anything about becoming a submissive. Y-You've done this for years a-and to start off with someone as strict as you would honestly scare me. It feels like I'm getting thrown into a cage full of wolves as a sheep." The grip he had on my chin tightened slightly before he let go, pacing around his room.

"Your answer's a 'no' then?" He asked with his deep voice. It reminded me of melted dark chocolate; bittersweet. Panicking, I looked up.

"I-I don't know. M-Maybe seeing the rules, the punishments and the other specialties will help me decide. I need clarification, sir. I'm very confused about everything still." Without another word, he glared at me, thinking my words over and considering them. Then, he grabbed my elbow and pulled me up, leading the way out of the room.

I could tell that we were going to his office as soon as we went outside. His grip on my skin was tight and it hurt, but I'd just have to soothe it later since I knew marks would show. He let go once he lead me inside. My hand instantly went to my elbow and arms to rub the irritated skin.

"Sit down," he demanded, looking around his office. He opened his drawers and took out a folder. I curiously watched with wide eyes, my hands folded on my lap, my nails digging into my palms. This helped me keep my emotions collected as I was going through something very overwhelming.

He took out some papers from the folder and placed them in front of me. His long fingers pushed the papers towards me. I recognized the first page, the page that had the contact. I looked into his eyes, silently asking for permission to open it.

"You may read it, Christopher. Read it carefully." I turned to the first page. The page had the rules written out in detail, each rule supported by a statement.

It went as follows:

Rules
1. The Submissive is to use their safe word when it is necessary only. Any wrong use of the safe word or an overuse (in some situations) will result in a suitable punishment. If misunderstandings occur, the Dominant and the Submissive may discuss the misunderstanding.

2. The Submissive may not reject or refuse the Dominant's wish or demand. If the Submissive is uncomfortable or has a question, they may speak up about it. Otherwise, the Submissive must be open to following instructions and obeying.

3. The Submissive may not pleasure themselves without permission. If there are misunderstandings, punishments may be discussed or delayed.

4. The Submissive is to sleep with the Dominant three times a week at least. They will always be available for the Dominant. Sleeping on their own may be given as a punishment.

5. The Submissive is to eat three full meals and one snack during each day. They are to drink at least three liters of water. Submissive may ask for reminders from the Dominant if they tend to forget.

6. The Submissive is to join the Dominant during physical activities such as working out at least two times a week. They are allowed to do whatever sport that wish to do. The Submissive may ask for a personal trainer if they wish for one. Or else, they will be joining the Dominant.

7. The Dominant shall take care of the Submissive in every way. They are responsible of the Submissive/ wellbeing, safety, health and training. Limitations shall not be passed or broken. If the Dominant fails to do so, the Submissive may terminate the contact immediately.

8. The Dominant may never cause the Submissive long-term injury or harm whether it be mentally or physically. After each punishment and scene, an aftercare will take place.