13

The following morning was a mix-in consisting of awkward tension and butterflies floating in my stomach. I remembered the engagement dinner party Master had spoken about yesterday. It intrigued me that I was to have been invited to such an elegant event. I didn't know how to act, what to say, or what to do. Master had admonished me last night for asking him about his former submissive. I honestly think he can give me a break. I've only been doing this whole BDSM thing for a day.

Nonetheless, I hadn't gotten a straight answer for him, just a scolding that consisted of, "Don't intrude on my past like that ever again. If it's something you need to know, I'd have told you." He had seemed troubled. My only dilemma currently seemed to come from my curiosity, which I needed to isolate. Or else, I would only find myself in a muddle.

I had slept alone that night also, which left me cold and feeling miserable when I woke up early as usual. My rules and chores were changed, and I only had to keep my room clean from now on. But I had to wake up at 11 A.M that day to prepare for the day. Dragging my ass out of bed and taking my god-awful brace off, I realized that I still hadn't told Romeo about it, and I wasn't planning on doing so, especially after becoming his submissive.

I knew he was so stubborn that he wouldn't listen to my cries if he wanted to have a perfectly healthy submissive. So, it was better to shut up. I was told to wear white for the party, which would show that I was a submissive. The colors I could choose from where white or pale blue, and I would have preferred baby blue over white, but Master had arranged for both of us. He had picked from the choices of grey and black, choosing black.

I showered quickly, brushing my teeth and drying off before exiting my room, pulling on an oversized shirt that went up to mid-thighs. I also put on fluffy purple socks, the same kind from before. He seemed to possess an erratic personality, continually changing depending on the day and his mood. He was bittersweet yesterday and bittered the day before, so I hoped that he'd be sweet today according to the pattern.

Running down the hall, I followed the beautiful smell of breakfast, running to catch up and eat together with Romeo. By the time I had arrived, panting and tired, he had been calmly enjoying his scrambled eggs, looking at me coldly.

"Your pancakes are going cold," he said unbothered. He didn't seem to be in a good mood, but I smiled, coughing slightly as I was still a bit sick. I had gotten better by staying hydrated and in bed, taking my medicines. I didn't want to think of the room I had been in, so my brain had shut those memories off, and I hadn't been trying to remember. All I knew was that it was horrific and traumatizing.

I sat down next to him, smiling widely at the view. Plates filled with pancakes, waffles, and crepes were waiting for me to devour them. Sauces that were prepared were awaiting my decision. Of course, I went for melted chocolate. Placing one waffle and a pancake onto my plate, I dug in after pouring the sauce, eating quickly, and displacing a disgusting view of gluttony. Romeo stared at me as if I was an alien, disturbed by the image.

"Slow down, pet. You're going to choke. We can do that later." I choked, but only when he said that. He chuckled slightly, passing me a glass of water, which I took gratefully.

"You're ready for the party tonight, I hope." He said, making me freeze. Uh, I wasn't. But that wasn't my fault! He was the one who lacked in brains and didn't inform me about the majority of the event.