8

Romeo -

Videos... He mentioned videos.

With a clenched jaw, I asked, "What videos, Christopher?" He covered the lower part of his face with the sheets, looking at me with huge, shining eyes.

"W-When you asked for me to research a-about BDSM, I turned to websites that had videos. I watched a lot a-and most were brutal. L-Like this one that had the submissive being whipped u-until he bled e-even if he was almost passed out. A-Also, there was one where he was slapped and degraded in the cruelest way possible. I-I know that you'll do the same. I-I don't want t-to be abused!"

Shedding tears for the nth time, he whimpered and sniffled, the tip of his nose red and his eyes bloodshot. His cheeks were flushed as tears rolled down. Sobs beat his body, his shoulders shaking as he looked at me pitifully.

I chuckled darkly, my eyes locked onto his as I walked closer until I was standing right in front of him. Still covering his lower face, he peered up at me through underneath his eyelashes.

"I should've known not to let you watch the videos." I tutted, crossing me arms and deciding whether or not I should have him bring me the computer.

"Go get your computer. You have thirty seconds. Run." With wide eyes, he hopped out of bed and struggled to run as he panted, rushing out of the room. I counted the time period which it took for him to get back.

He was twenty two seconds late. He knew it too, I could tell from the look on his face when he came back. With teary eyes, his gaze pleaded with me not to get angry with him.

"I-I couldn't f-find it," he stuttered, his eyes droopy as he began coughing hysterically, which reminded me that he was sick. The computer crashed onto the floor as he wasn't strong enough to hold it.

He held his chest, trying to curl up on the floor and make himself as small as possible. Remembering what the doctor told me, I gently gathered him into my arms and picked him up, his head falling against my shoulder.

"I won't make you run again, not when you're sick." He weakly nodded as I placed him on the bed, biting his lower lip when he watched me pick the computer up. It wasn't broken, and if it were, I would've punished him when he progressed into a healthier state. He was fortunate.

I sat next to him, feeling how he tensed up. Placing the computer on his lap, I requested him to open up the videos he watched. With trembling hands, he searched up the videos.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched the dominant whip the submissive's back brutally, his skin raw and bloody. The dominant mocked the crying boy, who was tied up by chains and forced to stand. I didn't miss how Christopher tended up when the ending scene came up. The dominant spat on his face and slapped him forcefully, the boy's face turned from the impact. He then walked away, leaving the boy on his own; bloody and bruised.

I looked at the black screen and formulated my words.

"That wasn't BDSM," I finally said, checking to see him reaction. Christopher was confused, his doe eyes wet and curious.

"What is it?" He asked hesitantly, fiddling with his fingers shyly.

"It's sadism. It's a part of BDSM but it isn't BDSM completely. Do you know what it is?" He bit his lip and looked to his left, his head tilted slightly. I was catching onto small habits he har, like tilting his head and biting his lip when he was thinking hard.

"W-When you get pleasure by hurting others?" I nodded. "And masochism is when you get pleasure by receiving pain. They both get what they want. Even if it seems that the submissive is in pain, as in the bad kind, he has the power to stop it with the use of his safeword."

Christopher seemed terrified. With his eyes darting all of the room, he asked timidly, "A-Are we going to do what they did? I-If I accept?" From the looks of it, he really didn't want to do that.

"I have lists and descriptions of everything. It's all included in the contract. The punishments, rule, rewards, conditions, everything. We will go over it together and decide which is suitable for you and which is not. Then, we'll establish a safe word."

"You might think that BDSM is abuse from past experiences with movies and all, but BDSM is based on trust and respect from both parties to each other."

Christopher thought about my words and let them sink in.

"We'll have a 3 month trial. During this period of time, you will see what being a submissive is and how I take care of you as your dominant. If we both aren't satisfied at the end of the three months, then we won't sign another contract."

"W-What'll happen to me if you aren't satisfied?"

I was expecting this question. And for the first time in a while, I didn't know. He would either be free to go or become a servant in the castle again while I go to auctions for other submissive. Christopher had woken up my dominant side after months.

"That will be decided later. I'm giving you a choice here: either accept my request and look over the contract or become a servant once again. You aren't obligated to accept. Once you're healthy and good again, we may begin training."

Alarmed, he looked at me with shiny eyes and pouty lips. "Training?"

"That's where I teach you how to become a good submissive. You don't have any experience, am I correct?" With red cheeks, the boy looked down, shaking his head meekly.

"One more thing; I expect verbal answers at all times. I'll let it pass until you get used to it. However, if you continue to forget this detail, there will be consequences."

I didn't miss how his eyes widened at my draconian nature. I was a very strict dominant and didn't let anything pass unless it was necessary. With frightened eyes that made him look like a bunny, he nodded before stopping himself, taking my words into consideration.

"Y-Yes, master." I smirked, taking his chin and holding it up, inspecting his face.

"What will your choice be, Christopher? Are you willing to become my submissive?"