The "Easy" Part

4 months into their relationship and they already act domestic. Jungkook moved in with Jimin 2 and a half months of them dating. They've never done anything sexually other then grope each other and kiss. Otherwise, it's pretty clean and sweet.
Jimin was making breakfast before they headed to school. Jungkook walked up behind him kissing his cheek.

"Yah! You can't do that. You scared me! I could've hurt you, I have a knife in my hand Jungkook."

Jungkook chuckled swaying Jimin's hips.

"Sorry babe. I didn't mean to scare you."

Jimin sighed setting the knife down, turning the stove off. He turned around and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"What's up babe?"

Jungkook scrunched up his nose thinking. He hummed.

"Nothing much. Just missing you."

Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"I was just upstairs with you, in bed, 30 minutes ago. How can you be missing me already?"

Jungkook began kissing Jimin's soft lips. Gentle soft kisses. Jungkook pulled Jimin closer making the kiss deeper. Jimin hummed and pulled back patting Jungkook's upper arms.

"I've gotta finish making breakfast. Taehyung is coming over in 15 minutes. I still have to get dressed."

"Jimin-ah!"

"No no no, you need to get dressed too."

Jimin pushed away and dragged Jungkook upstairs. Jimin looked through the drawers to find Jungkook an outfit. As he bent over to look in a drawer Jungkook came up behind him. Causing a yelp to leave Jimin's lips.

"Stop it! Take these and get dressed."

"Get dressed with me."

"There won't be any getting dressed if I change in front of you."

Jungkook slipped his hands up Jimin's shirt, grabbing his chest.

"They're getting bigger, for our pups."

"Get your hands away! Your hands are cold."

Jimin rushed downstairs leaving a smirking Jungkook.

"Cute."

•🖤•

Jungkook and Jimin walked in holding hands. The school has fallen in love with this couple. The school national treasure and quarterback. A power couple you could say. Jimin went to his locker as Jungkook walked to his. Taehyung walked up to Jimin smacking his ass.

"Sorry I couldn't come to breakfast, I had to take my siblings to school."

"It's fine. Jungkook was being weirdly clingy."

"You sure he isn't just jealous?"

"Of? What you?"

"I swear I can feel him staring at me, wanting to kill me."

"You're fine."

"You're not the one with their life on the line. He'd never hurt you."

Jimin scoffed shutting his locker.

"Let's just head to class."

"But then we'd have to walk past your killer boyfriend and I'm not trying to die."

Jimin grabbed Tae's hand, pulling him to class. As they passed Jimin gave Jungkook a quick kiss. But Taehyung still didn't feel safe, figuratively of course. Jungkook would never hurt someone or something important to his Jiminie.