Our Baby Girl

"Ah! Jimin wait I got it!"

Jungkook's in his last 3 years of school and Jimin is finished. He's been looking for teaching jobs he'll take up as soon his their baby girl is born. Jungkook has been babying him ever since they learned Jimin was pregnant.

"Jungkook stop it. I can do it on my own."

Jimin reached for a baby toy on a higher shelf. Jungkook was bouncing and biting his lip in nervousness. He quickly reached up and grabbed it, holding Jimin's back.

"Jungkook-ah!"

He places the toy in the cart.

"I'm completely capable of grabbing things for my baby!"

Jungkook tapped Jimin's chin.

"Ah stop pouting. I just want to keep you and our baby safe."

Another alpha brushed by Jimin reaching for another toy on a higher shelf. Jungkook growled at the alpha while pulling Jimin closer to him. Jungkook stuffed his nose into Jimin's freshly made mark. Jungkook having an identical one on his neck.

"Jungkook it's fine. He's buying something for his new baby too."

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's face and kissed his puckered lips.

"Let's just but the crib then go visit my parents."

Jungkook nodded as he pushed the cart around the baby section.

•🖤•

"So how's Hwa-Young?"

Jimin smiled and rubbed his stomach as he was snuggled up under Jungkook.

"She's alive and kicking. This morning she gave a powerful kick. I think she just might be a soccer player or even a dancer."

Mrs. Park smiled.

"Can I listen?"

Jimin nodded as his mom presses her head against his stomach.

"I can hear her little heart."

Jimin was thankful to be able to bear his and Jungkook's child.

"How's work been Chimmy?"

Rosé asked as she was braiding a friend of hers hair. Jihyun was reading a book with a smile on his face as he barely was paying attention to the book. Mr and Mrs. Park were talking with the newly expecting couple.

"I've found 2 to 3 jobs I can take after Hwa-Young is born. There's an elementary school and 2 high schools."

"What grades can you teach?"

"4th through 12th grade."

Jihyun gasped.

"Can you help me with my homework?!"

"What no."

"Come on dearest brother."

Road laughed, "Can you help Liga with his homework?"

Jimin raised and eyebrow.

"Isn't he 2nd grade?"

Rosé nodded. Just then there were little foot steps coming down the steps.

"Mama!"

Rosé looked up from her friends hair and nodded to her son. Once Jimin and Jungkook left for their honeymoon Rosé and her husband decided to have a child. He's never around as he works across the ocean. But one day on his way home he got in a plane accident. His body still hasn't been found. The whole family felt bad but couldn't do much but help her raise her son. He looked excitingly to Jimin and Jungkook.