My Husband

It's been 4 years since Jimin forgave Jungkook and they became happy together. A happy family.

"Bubba! Come here please!"

Jungkook walked down stairs as he was drying his hair and tooth brush in his mouth. He walked behind Jimin and hugged his waist as Jimin was making dinner.

"It's Hwa-Young's 10th birthday next week. We have to prepare yes?"

Jungkook nodded against Jimin's shoulder.

"What should we do hmm?"

Jungkook thought for a little, then tapped Jimin's waist in thought before he rushed off to rinse his mouth, coming back down to state his idea.

"We could give her that carnival party she's always wanted?"

"Seriously? All those rowdy bad kids, in an open environment?"

Jungkook chuckled, he leaned against the counter next to Jimin. Jimin peeked over to him as he continued cooking.

"What about going to my parents house?"

"Ah, I don't think your father wants all them kids in his house."

Jimin laughed, "That's true. What should we do."

"I got a great idea. Let's just ask her!"

Jimin smacked Jungkook's arm, "It's a surprise party idiot!"

Jungkook laughed. Jimin turned off the stove. He walked in front of Jungkook and leaned closely to his face.

"What? You wanna kiss?"

Jimin smiled, "Yes actually. Kiss kiss."

Jimin puckered his lips and Jungkook happily kissed him. As Jungkook pulled away Jimin whinned.

"More."

"Jimin~ Hwa-Young will be home at anytime."

Jimin grinned, "Just a quickie. Please."

"You're gonna burn the food Love."

"Come on Jungkook," Jimin started kissing Jungkook again. Deepening the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. He started kissing down Jungkook's neck, going back to Jungkook's ear. Licking and nibbling on it.

Just then the doorbeel rang while Jungkook chuckled.

"Saved by the bell."

Jungkook pushed away Jimin then walked to the door. Jimin groaned and stomped his foot.

"Hey Tae."

"She tried to bite another boy."

Jungkook held back a light and tried to act tough and ready to scold but in the end gave her a secret fist bump.

"Hwa-Young."

She looked back her Omega father and smiled widely.

"Self defense mama. He was pulling my hair saying I'd be an omega and we should get married. He smells like cheese."

Jungkook tried so hard to hold back his laugh but ended up snorting.

"Jungkook don't encourage her!"

He snickered a life bit then picked her up smiling, "And why not? She's just like me when I was younger."

Taehyung smiled looking at the newly (4 years newly) mended family.

"I'm glad too see you all happy and loving each other. Still mad at you Jungkook for making a stupid decision but, I'm glad you made it right."

"Same here Tae. Same here."