His Birthday

Jimin woke up before Jungkook staring at the ceiling for a while. He turned over and grabbed his phone realizing it said "8:40", accurate to England time as he changed it before leaving. He set his phone down then rolled back over to Jungkook watching his sleeping face.

"You're going to burn a hole in my face."

Jimin looked shocked as Jungkook looked over and laughed. He sat up and looked down at Jimin.

"I-I thought you were s-sleeping?"

"You started moving around."

Jungkook crawled on top of Jimin with a smirk on his face.

"But guess what?"

Jimin blushed looking away.

"Happy birthday hubby."

"You know what I want for my birthday?"

Jimin looked up to him, staring him deep into his brown orbs with a blush on his face. He was biting his nails.

"W-what do you want?"

Jungkook leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Birthday sex."

"J-jungkook."

He turned away and started blushing harder as Jungkook started to kiss his neck and slid his hands up his shirt.

"Ahh~ Jungkook wait-"

Just then the door burst open.

"GET UP! BREAKFAST TIME!"

Jungkook rolled off of Jimin as he sat up and ran his fingers through his hair with an irritated look on his face.

"Don't you know how to knock?"

Jimin sat up, face bright red, as he bit his lip. He whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"Good morning Yuri."

She smiled at Jimin then pointed at Jungkook.

"Granny made you the best food with Mothers help and mine. Get your ass up so we can celebrate you!"

Jungkook got up and out of bed, a little annoyed. Jimin soon got up and bowed to Yuri and he scurried to his husband.

Jungkook was in the shower when Jimin went in. Jimin began to take his shirt off until he heard a whistle. He looked up covering his chest.

"Ooo, wanna join me in here?"

Jimin scoffed. He turned away for a second then felt something wet on his back.

"You need a shower too Jimin-shi."

Jungkook pulled Jimin back and Jimin tried to get away.

"JUNGKOOK-AH! I STILL HAVE CLOTHES ON!"

"Oh those can easily come off."

Jungkook started stripping Jimin as he laughed at a few of Jimin's gasps and yelps. He got all his clothes off then took him to the shower.

"Jungkook-ah, you better only be trying to shower."

"What makes you think otherwise wife?"

"Well for one, you're groping my ass."

Jungkook chuckled then kissed Jimin.

"Let me live! It's my birthday!"

Jimin shook his head with a smile.

"Yes I know. Happy birthday."

•🖤•

Yuri flopped on the couch next to Jungkook and Jimin with a big smile on her face.